Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 02.02 The Newest Update!

02.02 The Newest Update!

BREAKING NEWS: THE NEWEST UPDATE IS OUT!
    Both iOS and Android users can install it here: http://plrx.gs/1YVZjFz

SNOWBOARDING CHALLENGE
    πŸ‚ Take part in the snowboard race on February 9th!
    🎭 Enjoy 2 new profile pictures given for the event achievements.
    ❄ Check out temporary goods at factories and 9 sports decorations in the store.

FASTFOOD STARS
    🍳 The cooking competition starts on March 2nd!
    πŸ₯‡ Upgrade the Diner to achieve higher results!
    🍭 8 custom decorations are available in the store.

REGATTA AND CO-OPS
    πŸ“€ Reserve regatta tasks and send your friends personal invitations to your co-op if you're an Elder or higher.
    🚩 Set your country's flag on your co-op's badge!
    πŸ“½ Dive into the world of cinema in a new regatta season and decorate your town with seasonal decorations starting February 13!
    🏫 Have a look at the community-requested feature: a new quay by the Co-op Center!

This update also features St. Valentine's Day celebrations, new decor, and city expansions! 😍

Watch what awaits you on our official Youtube channel: http://bit.ly/2BPdhSQ

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-07-2018 at 02:47 PM.

Absolutely love the video.

And those snowboard decorations look like they are going to be awesome.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

Oh, I want that ice hockey rink!
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165
    Device ~ Kindle Fire HD 8
    Playing since 2014, with breaks here and there.
    Racing solo since 1/22/18.

Oh, wow!!! New decos!!! Cool!! Good job playrix

Does it look like they are doing the "send valentines" again? ?

Gonna need a big tcash offer soon!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

This was a very good update. Looking forward to the events. Thank You!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~ Mahatma Gandhi

I love this game, but the latest update made me very angry, specifically the option of setting the national flag on a co-op's badge. We have ONLY 29 flags to choose from? Really? REALLY??? Do you really think that you have players only in these 29 countries? The other players without their flags are some worse genre? Not only that these privileged countries have their own language versions, they have also got their flags to choose from. It is just ordinary injustice and discrimination of other countries. Adding more flags to choose from is certainly no big problem, but does Playrix care for all players? I sincerely doubt it. I was very happy to hear that it would be possible to set a national flag. Unfortunately, you have effectively knocked this joy out of my head. Shame on Playrix ...

Quote Originally Posted by gregoryowl View Post
    I love this game, but the latest update made me very angry, specifically the option of setting the national flag on a co-op's badge. We have ONLY 29 flags to choose from? Really? REALLY??? Do you really think that you have players only in these 29 countries? The other players without their flags are some worse genre? Not only that these privileged countries have their own language versions, they have also got their flags to choose from. It is just ordinary injustice and discrimination of other countries. Adding more flags to choose from is certainly no big problem, but does Playrix care for all players? I sincerely doubt it. I was very happy to hear that it would be possible to set a national flag. Unfortunately, you have effectively knocked this joy out of my head. Shame on Playrix ...

I'm wondering if perhaps they added a few to see how they go/what people think/how much they're used, then are thinking of adding a load more in the next update, maybe?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    β€’ Township Wiki,
    β€’ the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    β€’ the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Natasha, Kudos to the Devs for the new Update. After the Events, I will post more . What I am most impressed with, is how the Devs listened to our Regatta lovers and implemented many of their suggestions. I know the FB folks have some things for you guys, but still feel here on the Forum, that not only do "we rock" on ideas, but that the real "scoop" of things, not to mention we are usually fairly quick in identifying if there is a true problem, can be found here on the Forum. Though I am no longer much competition for Regatta players (good for them, as I was "ruthless" in my attempt to get the trophy and spent much T-Cash in this endeavor ), even an "old codger" (but female version-lol) like me, was impressed with the bling/flare of the new Regatta Board, absolutely beautifully done. You guys never cease to amaze me on the small graphic scale that you work with on those details, just simply amazing. Really appreciate the Devs working on our "help direct button" in helping our friends, and even took it a step further, identifying "train or plane" (very cool ).
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 02-03-2018 at 04:39 PM.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

My android version is 5.1 and I cannot update my phone thru any means (it was bought thru AT&T, but I am nowhere near USA and I am not getting a new phone). I wonder if the newest update would surport this android version? I am quite anxious about this issue and would rather not update if it is not compatible with my phone. Please help me, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hchl View Post
    My android version is 5.1 and I cannot update my phone thru any means (it was bought thru AT&T, but I am nowhere near USA and I am not getting a new phone). I wonder if the newest update would surport this android version? I am quite anxious about this issue and would rather not update if it is not compatible with my phone. Please help me, thanks.
    Township can run on any Android 4.0.3 and later, so your device should be able to get the update without any issues. You don't have to update the phones' software, just the township app. See here how to update the app.