Thread: No events after last update

No events after last update

In-game events are no longer available after January update (build version 2.2.2). Chinese New Year event never started. If I tap on the area where weekly events take place (Fireworks/Electric Show) the following message is displayed: The event isn't available for your device.
    Playing on Android 4.4.2 with enough memory and free space, and never cheated. I also tried to move the account to a different device (Android 5.1) but that didn't help.

Is anyone else having the same issue? Thanks.

I think there is some bigger problem because I should be able to access and cannot and too many people are affected. I hope it is a glitch be a use I look forward to the events.

I'm playing on a Fire tablet (8th generation). My game has updated to 2.2.2 and I received the Electric Show this morning with no problem. At the same time, info on the Chinese New Year Event suddenly popped up in the News tab saying that it would be "coming soon". I didn't go and check out the video so am not sure how "soon" that will be. It does seem that, every time there is an update, one platform or another experiences problems. Hope they are resolved soon.

Got them all now...except valentine's but thar is passed.

Yes, Chinese New Year arrived for me this morning too.