View Poll Results: Automatically take us to towns gold balloons?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 19.35%
  • No

25 80.65%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gold Balloons - Take Us There Automatically

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I like the free sea chest because it gives me a source of the elusive sea artifact collections, but I dislike the auto-direct to it. I'd rather they let me search for it myself.
    I agree.

Someone said the chests in the mine were free. I haven’t run across a free one yet and I have stopped buying all chests since this thread started. I just click on the X. I would still like to be taken to the free balloon daily.
    Town Ship Name: *NPG* TayRich $$$$
    Co-op: NEVApleadGUILTY
    Co-op tag: #NEVE6K
    Level: 97
    Co-op is friendly, but competitive!
    **Come Visit And Stay Awhile**

The free chests you can find in the mine are the treasure chests, and they look like this:

You can only find them when you uncover a room. See the Mine wiki page for more details.

If a balloon is in someone else's town does it not belong to that person? Why would I take it? Maybe I'm confused - it's very late even for this nite owl lol. ☘

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe13 View Post
    If a balloon is in someone else's town does it not belong to that person? Why would I take it? Maybe I'm confused - it's very late even for this nite owl lol. ☘
    No, all balloons that you find belong to you, the owner of the town you're visiting can't see them.
    You can find 5 gold balloons per day (in your own town or in your friends towns), and the first one you find is free. If you want to open the rest, it costs 3 tcash.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES