View Poll Results: Automatically take us to towns gold balloons?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 19.35%
  • No

25 80.65%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Balloons - Take Us There Automatically

Gold Balloons - Take Us There Automatically

We are taken automatically to the chest in the ocean where our islands are. Could we be automatically taken to the gold balloons when we visit other towns?

I have to say I don't really care about this...?

I never open the gold balloons after my free one anyways, and, since we get an allocated five a day, if you miss it in one town, you'll catch it somewhere else.

Just my opinion, of course, but I'm happier just turning up at the train station.
    Last edited by Nevada; 02-01-2018 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Tried to make it sound less... mean... :) happy faces :)
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

90% of the time I visit another town is to help fill train cars or airplane crates, and I fill a lot of them. So taking me to the gold balloon, which could be anywhere, actually slows me down in doing what I went to other town to do in the first place. The other 10% of the time I'm going to the other town to look at their design and decorations. In neither case am I visiting the other town for the gold balloon.
    Town: Grace (Friend Invite: BWQ8K8 Full, but will put on wait list)
    Town Level: 123 - Platform: Android
    Co-op: Tatertowing (#67QE7S) - 3-members, 3 active, 1 racing

Town: Lavender Fields (Friend Invite: QJYQ8D Full, but will put on wait list)
    Town Level: 130 - Platform: Kindle Fire
    Co-op: Purple Patrons (#PURFSY) - Solo member

Member of Spending Suckers Club & Bonkers Club

Towns Gold Balloons-take us there automatically

You are right. This is not a do or die issue. But for those of us who spend a lot of time on the game, this would be a nice perk not to have to visit a ton of towns and scroll all over the place looking for that gold balloon. I don’t get my five daily allotment because of that. If we automatically go there, then we would. Just like the ocean treasure chest. Isn’t it nice not to look for it and automatically makes sure we get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I have to say I don't really care about this...?

I never open the gold balloons after my free one anyways, and, since we get an allocated five a day, if you miss it in one town, you'll catch it somewhere else.

Just my opinion, of course, but I'm happier just turning up at the train station.

The hot air balloons should be free to open anyways when we go on friends boards it crazy how we have to pay cash for them , when getting cash is hard to get in the first place. it should be free as a reward going on friends towns every day.
    Last edited by jerseygirl.247; 02-01-2018 at 06:54 PM.
    Town Ship Name: Sponnie Vill
    Co-op:
    Co-op tag :
    Friend Code: WP4H68
    Kindle fire

Gee whix! Takes a second to take you to the balloons, just like the treasure chest in the sea. Automatically directing to balloon would not keep you from whatever reason you are visiting. And yes, they should be free but until then, if you don’t want it, don’t get it.

Quote Originally Posted by TayRich View Post
    We are taken automatically to the chest in the ocean where our islands are. Could we be automatically taken to the gold balloons when we visit other towns?
    Hi TayRich, and welcome to the Forum. One of the things you can try, that I have to do (as it makes me dizzy whirling all over towns fast ), is take your fingers on the IPad and make their town smaller. By doing this you can easily spot that ballon/chest. Not sure what Platform you play on, but assuming everyone can do this. Anyway, glad you decided to join the Forum. Take a look at the READ ME Stickies under the Sub-Forum headings. I know you will find some great tips/strategies for your game play. Good luck, and Happy Gaming
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 02-01-2018 at 08:45 PM.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

I only open the free one too, but as there are only 5 a day and I visit more than 5 friends a day, I know that I'm not going to miss them. They are usually hovering by the plane or trains, which is the main reason I visit other towns anyway. There is no need to scan around the towns looking for them.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Thanks guys for the great tips, especially the one about making the town I’m visiting smaller. Players have their airports in different places and the balloons are not always near them. I was not aware that we get only 5 balloons a day. That being said, no one complains about being automatically directed to the sea treasure chest which we get only once a day. But don’t like the idea for gathering five balloons? I don’t understand this way of thinking.

Well having played this game for almost 3 years, this has never been an issue, as the balloons always come in to view. If you were not aware that there are only 5 a day, the first one being free, then it may well be, that you have been searching towns in vain.
    Last edited by Pink; 02-01-2018 at 09:17 PM.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT