Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Co-op League: Platinum League (Merged Thread)

I admit our team almost always comes in somewhere between 7th and 4th. We almost all do our 15 tasks most of the time but we'll I had some last clients that wanted there taxes done and another member had someone at her place of employment quit so she has been working doubles shifts all week and only managed 14 tasks. We are good getting our 8 or 9 rewards. I don't believe we should be punished for not spending TC to increase our speed. We are a semi competative team though as leader in would prefer ripping back a couple leaves but was out voted. I don't see how we hurt the more competative teams.
    A knight in shining armor is a knight whose metal has never been tested.

Wow wish we were in your races to stay above becalmed we all have to do at least 14 tasks.
    A knight in shining armor is a knight whose metal has never been tested.

Regatta Elite or hardcore style

16 tasks aren't enough!! I'm done with them all on first day of regatta...

How about a hardcore Regatta with much more tasks and some special decorations that can be won??

For high level players regatta like this is just getting boring... please do something!

That could be fun, I agree.

Town: Happily
    Coop: Givers only Coop

You should have a look at this post and maybe add some thoughts to it - perhaps if enough people are interested it would be made possible
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...m-league/page1

K.
    Town Level 90
    Zoo Level 17
    Co-op - Happyville - Global Leader Board, Top Five, English Speaking Team
    Lvl 70+, 16 High Point Tasks, Friendly, Chatty, Helpful, SERIOUS 16 task takers only
    https://www.facebook.com/Happyvillecoop
    Watch out for copycat co-ops - this is the Original Happyville, not an imitation coop using a similar name or logo promising you false hope on a "great" strategy - check the trophies/GLB Rank
    Private Message me if you'd like a personal invite to join!

Tracyufinder the idea is nice and i too had thought of that but how many teams will get such kind of players. At present i find even some top teams struggle to find players who can finish 16 tasks. So if we are looking for such kind of competition then the team size should be drastically reduced to almost 5 players per team who are willing to put themselves to such kind of regatta week after week.

And i fully agree with pixelsticks

Alternately we could make the whole competition fun as inspite of players willingness to play their enthusiasm is blunted when the team faces glitches. You could have a look at this link, that is only a basic idea it could be modified in any way or like in some games which have easy, tough levels in terms of tasks can be made to make it more interesting

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ta-New-Concept

Yes hardcore players should be grouped together who could totally smash the regatta tasks easily

But it should be planned in such a way as not to spend more money and the tasks should be modified and allow us to play as in any other normal days.

For Example Instead of asking us to plant a particular plant, it should be a mix of every plant. The same goes to factory products and island products.

New tasks could also be added which aids in the growth of town like smelting tasks (as suggested by cyderry), helping 50 players, upgrade a factory or island to a level etc.,

you can also have a look at this link https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ta-New-Concept and we could request for some change in the way the regatta is played to make it more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by hermit View Post
    Yes hardcore players should be grouped together who could totally smash the regatta tasks easily

But it should be planned in such a way as not to spend more money and the tasks should be modified and allow us to play as in any other normal days.

For Example Instead of asking us to plant a particular plant, it should be a mix of every plant. The same goes to factory products and island products.

New tasks could also be added which aids in the growth of town like smelting tasks (as suggested by cyderry), helping 50 players, upgrade a factory or island to a level etc.,

you can also have a look at this link https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ta-New-Concept and we could request for some change in the way the regatta is played to make it more interesting.
    Someone was talkingabout boring tasks yesterday..

Here's the link

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...-Regatta-tasks

K.
    Town Level 90
    Zoo Level 17
    Co-op - Happyville - Global Leader Board, Top Five, English Speaking Team
    Lvl 70+, 16 High Point Tasks, Friendly, Chatty, Helpful, SERIOUS 16 task takers only
    https://www.facebook.com/Happyvillecoop
    Watch out for copycat co-ops - this is the Original Happyville, not an imitation coop using a similar name or logo promising you false hope on a "great" strategy - check the trophies/GLB Rank
    Private Message me if you'd like a personal invite to join!

Platinum & Diamond Regatta Leagues

Hi, i like the game very much, and i have i suggestion for the regatta...to make a new league, like the platinum league, where can promite only the winners of the gold league, and maybe after this, a diamond one.... If You are for a while in golden league becomes borring..thanks....

Platinum league for regatta

I would like to see a platinum league for regatta that stresses number of tasks completed
    Some rule ideas
    1. Must be a coop of 20 or more members to advance to platinum league
    2. All racers on team must be racing and complete 16 tasks to advance to platinum league
    3. To compete in platinum league must have 20 or more members in coop and all members must be racing
    4. To stay in platinum league must have 20 or more members, all racing and all racers must complete 20 tasks
    5. Platinum league would have 25 tasks available and a 26th for 20 tcash
    6. Winning would be based on number of tasks completed by the team member with the lowest number of tasks followed by team total score
    7. Teams on the global leaderboard would be the teams with the highest score of the teammate with the least tasks completed in which the team has the least number of dumps with that score

Happy racing for all of us bored with golden and tired of running out of tasks halfway through race