Thread: Product Requests

Product Requests

Ability to select a lower amount than what is set. Also the ability to delete product request but still have time penalty until next request can be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Legacy View Post
    Ability to select a lower amount than what is set.
    If you don't want a 135, for instance, take a 128. If one is not available, dump the task and wait for the next one. This would change the whole dynamic of the game and I would think in a lesser capacity.

Besides, the next request being made would be "ability to select a higher amount than what is set".

Also the ability to delete product request but still have time penalty until next request can be made.
    You do have the option to sell the excess items (or possibly use them for helicopter, zoo, etc.) You can always alert your co-op that you do not need any more of the item.

Sorry, can't support either piece of this.

I believe Love is referring to requests for products from co-op members in the first part, not regatta tasks. Love, you can request and tell your co-op members you only need x amount of the product. Then it will eventually drop off chat and no harm done! Or if they do give you too many, sell the extras. More coins for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisagrant View Post
    I believe Love is referring to requests for products from co-op members in the first part, not regatta tasks
    Well, looks like I got it right in the second part of the post.

Like Lisa said, just sell off the excess (or use it in some other manner).