Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Reserve Task Option (Merged Thread)

Can leaders or co-leaders turn off the reservations feature if we decide not to use it? It just causes hard feeling our co-op and we rejected reservations long ago.

Some of my co-op members say they've updated but aren't able to reserve tasks. They say they don't have the yellow check mark button. Anyone else have this issue?

I had no idea there was a reserve option! This is going to be great!
    Town Name: Watertopea (Reeseville) on Android
    Friend Code: GVGCPP
    Coop Name: Easy Breezy Coop, Coop Tag: #ES3P2N
    Description: A fairly relaxed co-op that races in Gold league. Minimum 1 task or opt out. We love players who are helpful and fun! Open co-op and English is our preferred language.

Arrgghh! I have a special needs member who has the update and I dont. I can't explain it to her until I see it and learn how to use it. Whooo boy!

Quote Originally Posted by writtensparks View Post
    Some of my co-op members say they've updated but aren't able to reserve tasks. They say they don't have the yellow check mark button. Anyone else have this issue?
    Only a few people in my co-op have the upgrade, but from what they have said, it appears you have to have Elder status or above to be able to reserve tasks. Looks like the feature is not available to members.

Perché non arrivano Video? Vorrei saperlo. Grazie

Quote Originally Posted by Auretown View Post
    Perché non arrivano Video? Vorrei saperlo. Grazie
    By Google Translate: "Why aren't videos coming? I wish I knew. Thank you"

Hi Auretown. First, please see about posting in the proper thread. Unfortunately, videos not coming isn't really related to the new reserve task option.

Try clicking here for more information on why you may not have any videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Liztropolis View Post
    Only a few people in my co-op have the upgrade, but from what they have said, it appears you have to have Elder status or above to be able to reserve tasks. Looks like the feature is not available to members.
    I had a member who had the update but could not reserve. Promoted him to elder and he is now able to reserve. So yes, you must be an elder or above. We are going to try making our members earn elder by completion x number of tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapple View Post
    I had a member who had the update but could not reserve. Promoted him to elder and he is now able to reserve. So yes, you must be an elder or above. We are going to try making our members earn elder by completion x number of tasks.
    Thanks for the update Dapple.

My only thought is that, while it might make sense for ANY co-op member to be able to reserve, you might not necessarily want to give them the authority to dump tasks.

Seems to me that there should either:

a) Be an option between Member and Elder that enables the ability to reserve without dumping, or
    b) Have an option for the leader to check/uncheck if a member status may reserve (my preferred option).

Quote Originally Posted by Will9455Nikki View Post
    Thanks for the update Dapple.

My only thought is that, while it might make sense for ANY co-op member to be able to reserve, you might not necessarily want to give them the authority to dump tasks.

Seems to me that there should either:

a) Be an option between Member and Elder that enables the ability to reserve without dumping, or
    b) Have an option for the leader to check/uncheck if a member status may reserve (my preferred option).
    I am having the exact same concerns about dumping. Also about resentment that someone is NOT an elder and taking tasks that are reserved. My only alternative, that I see is, if a member abuses the dumping privilege then they get demoted to member again or kicked. They will have to re-earn the elder status at the next race. Would love to hear other ideas.