Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: New Reserve Task Option (Merged Thread)

They need to show who is deleting them, like many have asked. It's all very well saying demote everyone, but why should we have to. It's not fair on the innocent. Also by doing that is limits the people who can delete tasks, so if you have a co op where there's a minimum point requirement for tasks, you need the leader to be on all the time then. It's no use having only one person being able to delete if they are in a different time zone to other players.

So one person messing up the reserved task, getting everyone demoted and unable to delete low point tasks ruins it for everyone.

If someone is removing reserved tasks, then outright lying when asked, they deserve to be removed from a co op, so we should be able to see who deletes them. Many have asked for this, only the one's deleting them would have reason to oppose.

Meeting half way

Would it be possible to implement an option to notify leaders of a reserved regatta task taken by another member? It could very well be a justified reason by the leaders, but at least the false accusations would be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Timuh View Post
    Would it be possible to implement an option to notify leaders of a reserved regatta task taken by another member? It could very well be a justified reason by the leaders, but at least the false accusations would be removed.
    I’d like this too. Right now, when anyone in my co-op reserves a task, they put in the chat “I just reserved the xxxx task” and the chat has a time stamp on it so I know how long ago they reserved it. This helps me a lot because I have time limits on reservations. It avoids any disputes or confusion too. So just a thought. I’d really like if the task itself would show what time it was reserved like you suggested.”

Thanks I have now got the reserve tasks