Thread: New Members while Regatta is in Progress

Post New Members while Regatta is in Progress

I searched for an answer to my question, but there isn't one that I could find.

I am actively trying to find a few new members, but am concerned how their entrance to the co-op would have on the Leader Board. We are presently in Golden at 2224 with 11 members. So would the score/leader board rating be affected by folks coming into the co-op while the race is still on, and are showing as NOT racing? I understand that Non-racing members affect the Leader Board, but would NEW members coming in as the present race is being run, affect anything?

Thank you, moderators for doing a great job.
    Joy Fowler

Hi Adizton

My understanding is that bringing new members in the middle of a race would only affect coops where everyone is racing. They would loose the new bonus for the leaderboard by adding non racers. If you already have players opted out, adding more would not change anything.

The leaderboard is not affect by loosing members or getting new ones. The score for the leaderboard is set after each race and is completely/only dependant on the race results.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thank you, appreciate your clarification. Adi

Quote Originally Posted by Adizton View Post
    I searched for an answer to my question, but there isn't one that I could find.

I am actively trying to find a few new members, but am concerned how their entrance to the co-op would have on the Leader Board. We are presently in Golden at 2224 with 11 members. So would the score/leader board rating be affected by folks coming into the co-op while the race is still on, and are showing as NOT racing? I understand that Non-racing members affect the Leader Board, but would NEW members coming in as the present race is being run, affect anything?

Thank you, moderators for doing a great job.
    Hi Adizton,

Thank you on behalf of Tassie and myself

If the new members join after your co-op have started this week's race, I.e. a member has started a task, then any new members, according to the present rules, should not count in your total of non participants. However, if you are able to take screen shots of your co-op membership now and then when you get new members, I would recommend it, just in case. Even if you can keep a note, that would be good. Hope that helps