Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 77?

Level 77?

I'm a bit confused as to where do the glasses of lemonade need to go and how do I get it to go there?

Level 77 was a rascal. If you notice the two single boxes of course encased with ice have the exit arrows on the bottoms. So you have to first break the ice then work the lemonade glasses over to one of them. I found using many bombs helps. If you get discouraged check out YouTube and you can see someone complete it.
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

I am blocked at level 77 too!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    Level 77 was a rascal. If you notice the two single boxes of course encased with ice have the exit arrows on the bottoms. So you have to first break the ice then work the lemonade glasses over to one of them. I found using many bombs helps. If you get discouraged check out YouTube and you can see someone complete it.

Thus could you please post a link of an enlighting party on YouTube for us fools to see how to get past that rascal of a level?!
    Thanks you so much for your help,
    Marie (Bordeaux, France).
    Last edited by lollypops33; 10-26-2016 at 12:43 AM.

Stuck on 77

Ugh have tried 3 days in a row any tips?

I'm stuck on 77 also

As I don't like flinging links here I can suggest doing a search on youtube for Gardenscapes and level 77. It will give you an idea how to clear it. I hope that helps you and good luck.
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

Fault with level 77?

Am I missing something on level 77? I can't seem to get rid of the glasses, they just keep reappearing

Quote Originally Posted by Sam jenkins View Post
    Am I missing something on level 77? I can't seem to get rid of the glasses, they just keep reappearing
    Hi Sam. I have moved your post here as there is advice in the thread above your post.

Level 77

Here I go again, days on level 77, trying to start "open new area", which is CRAZY, you want us to start a new game, but we have to play 3 games to start? I will give this today and if I don't make it, on to the next game out there. I want to have fun, not end up pissed. I've watched the Youtube, but... if you don't pull the same game, go back and forth between the 2, it doesn't work, I know I tried. Sorry, done ranting. Why can't they just give us who want to sit numb for awhile and just play - a game that isn't aggravating.

level 77

Dear playrix,
    Am writing to you about how hard level 77 I've been stuck on this level for ages now and can't seem to get off it overall I think is really nice some level are far to hard and would put a lot of younger people off. You don't get many stars after each level I personally think the game should get a update If you really want to keep people interested. Am starting to get really fed up with it I play lots of different games and find them a lot better I . It's a shame because I really do like it am not asking for to make it easier but give more help so it gets people playing more I do the spin the wheel everyday but it don't really help .