Thread: Higher star requirement past level 250?

Higher star requirement past level 250?

Hi,

I have this problem - before level 250, i needed 1, 2 and 4 stars to complete tasks (call Robbie, Pump extra water, Build fountain). After level 250 i need 2, 3 and 5 stars for the same tasks. Is it meant to be this way? I sent ticket, no response for a week. Developers stated, that higher stars requirement issue has been resolved.

I just want to know, if this is by design (higher requirements after certain point in the game), or bug.

Thank you,

Roman Tomek

Judging by my experience with the game, it is likely a bug. I reported an unequal star payment bug on my game over a month ago, and I have watched a couple announcements made on the forums that the bug had been "fixed," but I have seen no updates in the app store, and when I compare screenshots with someone I know who is playing the game alongside me, I noticed that star payments are still inequitable.

My advice would be to stop playing until you receive assurance the levels are fair--and request a star reimbursement for extra stars spent. Otherwise you will be perpetually playing more advanced levels to complete comparatively lower level tasks. I have read elsewhere on the forum that Playrix will not reimburse players for stars that were stolen from them by the bugged game, but I am hoping the company will change its mind and find a solution, even if that entails some difficult arithmetic and individual reporting on the part of players.

The game is set up as such that stars are a commodity, much like coins or lives. Theoretically, you may choose to save or spend them as you like. If Playrix is able to reward free coins to players for contests, and if players themselves are able to send each other free lives, is it really so much of a technological stretch to reward stars to players who earned them in the first place?

If the real reason Playrix does not want to reimburse players is because doing so across the board would entail a lot of hard work and arithmetic to calculate those reimbursements, could they at least reimburse individual reporters who are willing to do the work of taking screenshots and calculating star needs?

If it really is technologically impossible to fix this bug and reimburse stars, then many players would be best advised to delete their games, as without that reimbursement they will always be paying more for less.
    Last edited by WaitingForStars; 10-21-2016 at 08:42 PM.

Well, still no change. I received message (two weeks after submitting ticket) that my problem was fixed with new update and my ticket is solved, however, update didn´t fix a thing. So I´m still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by sedw View Post
    Well, still no change. I received message (two weeks after submitting ticket) that my problem was fixed with new update and my ticket is solved, however, update didn´t fix a thing. So I´m still waiting.
    If you haven't done so already, you should reply to that last 'solved'-mail and tell them that the update didn't fix the reported problem.
    Or that they didn't answer your original question.

Did it 1 hour after received the e-mail. But now, they have new support system, so i submitted new ticket also.

Quote Originally Posted by sedw View Post
    But now, they have new support system, so i submitted new ticket also.
    That was probably a good idea. Crossing fingers for you that you don't need TOO much patience, until you get an answer....