Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 22.07. New Update For iOS

Tenderness
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt_majorette View Post
    What iOS version are you using?
    I don't think it's the version. On my IPhone I play with version 7.1.2 and on my IPad with version 5.1.1.
    And It doesn't work on both.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenderness View Post
    Of course I visit my friends' towns, but there is no "like" button in the upper left corner.
    Hi Tenderness. Many apologies for using all caps when I wrote my comment, above. I honestly wasn't shouting at you. I hoped to make the info stand out. LOL! Is it a Facebook related issue, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenderness View Post
    Of course I visit my friends' towns, but there is no "like" button in the upper left corner.
    Hi! Would you, please, let me know if the friends you visit play Township for iOS? Please, make sure that they have also updated Township to the newest version.

sgt_majorette
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Hi! Would you, please, let me know if the friends you visit play Township for iOS? Please, make sure that they have also updated Township to the newest version.
    We couldn't visit them if they weren't playing iOS, remember?

PerfctOne
    Any info yet on when the game will be updated on Kindle and Android yet? Thnx Kuen.

Quote Originally Posted by PerfctOne View Post
    Any info yet on when the game will be updated on Kindle and Android yet? Thnx Kuen.
    I actually contacted one of the developers yesterday. He told me that a new update for Android (Google Play) should be out sometime this week, for Kindle- next week.

PerfctOne
    I actually contacted one of the developers yesterday. He told me that a new update for Android (Google Play) should be out sometime this week, for Kindle- next week.
    ok thnx. will let my friends know. crossing fingers that the glitch is fixed with this update.

Fishman12345
    Hi Kuen, will the update be available on Mac App Store soon? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman12345 View Post
    Hi Kuen, will the update be available on Mac App Store soon? Thanks.
    Hi! I will ask our developers and get back to you.

Fishman12345
    Hi! I will ask our developers and get back to you.
    Thanks Kuen. I hope it's released soon