Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 22.07. New Update For iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Jays7dogs View Post
    Is there any way to see who likes your town?
    Hi! You receive this information through push notifications. Please, make sure that they are allowed in the Settings.

Barbara-Jean
    I have found when I visit a friends town, in the upper left corner there is a smiley face, and when you click on it, they get a vote. At least that is the way it works on my IPAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara-Jean View Post
    I have found when I visit a friends town, in the upper left corner there is a smiley face, and when you click on it, they get a vote. At least that is the way it works on my IPAD.
    You are absolutely right It actually works for every iOs device!

Srsly
    So far, I'm really enjoying the new update. I hope more vehicles, including taxis and something other than emergency vehicles (a farm truck and private automobiles, for instance) will also be added with the next update. Like others have mentioned, I'd like to see these vehicles, as well as pedestrians, cross bridges some day.

I have discovered one problem, though. I bought the love bridge to use near my wedding chapel, but to my disappointment it has to be placed on land and can't stretch over water or over a street. Can this be addressed in a new update?

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    So far, I'm really enjoying the new update. I hope more vehicles, including taxis and something other than emergency vehicles (a farm truck and private automobiles, for instance) will also be added with the next update. Like others have mentioned, I'd like to see these vehicles, as well as pedestrians, cross bridges some day.

I have discovered one problem, though. I bought the love bridge to use near my wedding chapel, but to my disappointment it has to be placed on land and can't stretch over water or over a street. Can this be addressed in a new update?
    First of all, we are happy to hear that you like the new update! I will definitely pass along your suggestion about the bridge. I am sure that our developers read this forum regularly and they will be able to see your suggestion as well. More awesome things are about to come in the next update! Stay tuned!

Tenderness
    I don't have a like button (neither with a smile nor without) under my friend's name and profile picture. What do I have to do to "like" a town of my friends'?
    I play with my IPad and IPhone.
    Last edited by Tenderness; 07-26-2014 at 02:17 AM.

sgt_majorette
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderness View Post
    I don't have a like button (neither with a smile nor without) under my friend's name and profile picture. What do I have to do to "like" a town of my friends'?
    I have this problem too. I wonder if the iOS version is an issue...

sgt_majorette
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara-Jean View Post
    What iOS version are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenderness View Post
    When I visit the Town of one the RANDOM people, the "LIKE" button is in the upper left corner. The like button does not appear by their name and photo in the list. YOU HAVE TO VISIT THEIR TOWN TO FIND IT. I play on iPad, too.

Tenderness
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    When I visit the Town of one the RANDOM people, the "LIKE" button is in the upper left corner. The like button does not appear by their name and photo in the list. YOU HAVE TO VISIT THEIR TOWN TO FIND IT. I play on iPad, too.
    Of course I visit my friends' towns, but there is no "like" button in the upper left corner.