Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 22.07. New Update For iOS

22.07. New Update For iOS

We are excited to let you know that a NEW free update of Township for iOS is now available! Enjoy:

New Features:
    * Now you can “like” other players’ towns and your city can be “liked” too! Make your town unique and get as many “likes” as you can!
    * The Town Hall now contains city statistics that reveal a lot of interesting information.

New Content:
    * 5 new community buildings: Donut Shop, Race Track, Rockclimbing Wall, Auto Repair Shop and Planetarium.
    * New decorations: Phone Booth, Scarecrow, Tree House and a lot more!

Balance Improvements:
    * Maximum city level increased to 80!
    * 7 new expansions added to the city.
    * Large houses now take up half the space.

Other improvements:
    * There are 5 new collections of artifacts at the Central Museum. Explore the mine and assemble them all!
    * Now there are cars and buses on the roads - the city has really come to life!
    * Residents' behavior got even more interesting! Tap on the passersby and see how they react.
    * New localization: Indonesian.
    * Lots of visual and other improvements!

Hope you enjoy all the new features and tweaks! http://plrx.gs/township_ios

P.S. Android & Kindle users, a new Township update will be available for you guys very soon as well! Cheers!

How exciting, Kuen. Sadly, I am at work and can't get to my iPad to download the new update until lunch time. Can't wait to see the new stuff!!!

sgt_majorette
    Mostly, I like it. Perhaps coincidentally, I was able to get into my friends bar. Why dd you change my tiki bar, though?

And how do you "like" another town?
    Last edited by sgt_majorette; 07-22-2014 at 04:56 PM.

Jays7dogs
    Is there any way to see who likes your town?

alphageekboy
    Thanks for the update! I just hit Level 60 this morning and was frustrated to see that 61 was not available, which made me get online to look for an update...

Some things I also noticed...

- I noticed that after the previous update, the balloon comments had stopped appearing after a couple of weeks. I see they are back now, which is great
    - the barrier is gone from around the waterfront on the lower part of the map (reappears in edit mode), but the water is still inaccessible. Port update coming soon?
    - You can see statistics of your friends' towns at their town hall
    - there's a new odd visual bug on my iPad Mini. Buildings that are idle have the "Zzzz's" but when playing zoomed all the way out (which I always do), the very thin white outline on the letters causes a flickering effect. A bit distracting.
    - the large buildings being reduced in half is nice, but really messes with my tightly designed city. Will be spending some time adjusting the city plan now. Not a bad thing, gives me something new to do!
    - Like Sgt_Majorette above... I also can't see a way to "like" a friends' town
    - Some visual changes... Academy of Industry and Mine are now animated (not 100% sure they were before), Spa has a border around it, Stone Bridge has blue stone (almost same color as water), sugar cane looks different? Background behind train loading dialog looks different?

Thanks again!

Hi alphageekboy. The Spa is wonderful - they added a fellow getting a massage and a gal dipping into the hot tub! Look at those trains a little closer - each of the three are different now. Sugar cane, trees, peppers, carrots - many of the crops have changed in size (scale) to fit surround landscape scale. Very cool.

oFLUUDo
    great update. visually the game looks more beautiful, and the additional functions bring
    more depth to the game play. love that auto mechanic community building. [ooooh that
    donut shop is going across the street from the police station.] keep up the superb work!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi alphageekboy. The Spa is wonderful - they added a fellow getting a massage and a gal dipping into the hot tub! Look at those trains a little closer - each of the three are different now. Sugar cane, trees, peppers, carrots - many of the crops have changed in size (scale) to fit surround landscape scale. Very cool.
    Hey Nana! I'm happy to hear that you like the new update Even more awesome things are about to come in the next one! Stay tuned and as always happy gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by alphageekboy View Post
    Thanks for the update! I just hit Level 60 this morning and was frustrated to see that 61 was not available, which made me get online to look for an update...

Some things I also noticed...

- I noticed that after the previous update, the balloon comments had stopped appearing after a couple of weeks. I see they are back now, which is great
    - the barrier is gone from around the waterfront on the lower part of the map (reappears in edit mode), but the water is still inaccessible. Port update coming soon?
    - You can see statistics of your friends' towns at their town hall
    - there's a new odd visual bug on my iPad Mini. Buildings that are idle have the "Zzzz's" but when playing zoomed all the way out (which I always do), the very thin white outline on the letters causes a flickering effect. A bit distracting.
    - the large buildings being reduced in half is nice, but really messes with my tightly designed city. Will be spending some time adjusting the city plan now. Not a bad thing, gives me something new to do!
    - Like Sgt_Majorette above... I also can't see a way to "like" a friends' town
    - Some visual changes... Academy of Industry and Mine are now animated (not 100% sure they were before), Spa has a border around it, Stone Bridge has blue stone (almost same color as water), sugar cane looks different? Background behind train loading dialog looks different?

Thanks again!
    Hi! You are absolutely right, we've made some visual changes in the game as well as introduced more levels and stuff We will definitely improve everything step by step in the future, for now hopefully you like all the changes! Our developers are working on the Dock now. I took a sneak peek before- it's amazing! I really hope that they will complete the Dock soon. To like someone's town, please, go to his/her town, there you will see their name and profile picture (the left side of the screen), right under that you'll see Like button with a smile. Please, tap that and everything is done! Your friends will receive a push notification that you've liked their towns. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by COUUP View Post
    great update. visually the game looks more beautiful, and the additional functions bring
    more depth to the game play. love that auto mechanic community building. [ooooh that
    donut shop is going across the street from the police station.] keep up the superb work!
    Thank you so much! Your feedback is a great source of motivation for our whole team!