Thread: Six Needs for CO-OPs and their LEADERS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Six Needs for CO-OPs and their LEADERS

1. Show who invited the person that has joined the co-op at time of joining.
    2. Leaders having the ability to permanently ban so no one can re-invite a person.
    3. Ability to use google translate app in co-op chat.
    4. Have it where it shows on the individual profiles country location.
    5. A rule board for the Leader to be able to write their co-op rules on that has a button in chat saying " CO-OP RULES" These are to be rules that do not go against the Playrix terms, privacy, or other regulations.
    6. Ability to set CO-OP by age group by selecting them such as: 13+, 18+, 21+, 30+, 50+, and 65+.

For number 1, you can ask the person. If your co-op is By Request and a person joins without an accept or decline, ask one of the elders or co-leaders if they invited that person.
    For number 2, if there is someone that you feel is a bad player, ie. a bully, intolerable, cheater, harassment, then report that player. For a leader to choose who other members can invite and not invite won't be allowed. A single player can't choose what another player can do, like opting someone out for them. You can just promote members wisely, hoping their judgment is similar to yours.
    For number 3, that sounds like a great idea for breaking down the language barrier. Only issue is getting a partnership with google to use their program/app while in township. I think to avoid that is having the official language of a co-op on the description.
    For number 4, that would be very interesting and much easier to get to know your team members better, I love that idea.
    For number 5, that would be very useful, a separate board with a higher character limit to put all the rules in detail, and not have to repeat to new members!
    Town Name: Amsterdam Playing Since: April 2017
    Town Level: 58 Zoo Level: 13
    Co-op Name: Super Sunny Co-op Tag: #SUPM3J By Request
    Homescapes Level: 42
    Platform: IOS

Quote Originally Posted by Love Legacy View Post
    1. Show who invited the person that has joined the co-op at time of joining.
    2. Leaders having the ability to permanently ban so no one can re-invite a person.
    3. Ability to use google translate app in co-op chat.
    4. Have it where it shows on the individual profiles country location.
    5. A rule board for the Leader to be able to write their co-op rules on that has a button in chat saying " CO-OP RULES" These are to be rules that do not go against the Playrix terms, privacy, or other regulations.
    6. Ability to set CO-OP by age group by selecting them such as: 13+, 18+, 21+, 30+, 50+, and 65+.
    1. I agree with Courtney. Ask your co-op.
    2. I think that maybe a tick box when booting someone (by Leader ONLY) that makes them ineligible for return is a good thing. We had an issue in my first co-op where someone kept trying to change their name and come back in. It was only by exploring the town that we realised that it was the same person. And that gets aggravating. I kinda like the ban. Some people you boot because they're inactive but you might take back later. Some aren't worth the trouble.
    3. Nope. Besides the difficulty and potential size of the enhancement required, these are just easy conversations to skip. Suggestion. Inform all members that it is a YOUR LANGUANGE CHOICE only and that other members will be booted if it is a problem.
    4. Not really sure that it is anybody's business and that a person should have the right to convey that information or not convey it.
    5. Create a FB page or Skype group associated with the rules. Confirm that the person agrees to the rules before allowing to race. Perhaps a unique Forum for co-ops with their town rules ONLY. Not a recruitment page. Just rules.
    6. Not a fan.
    Last edited by Will9455Nikki; 01-28-2018 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Fix font tags
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016