Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Help I cant connect to my server

Hello my CO-OP name is Love&BeLoved
    My city's name is Lovers Lane
    I'm on level 64
    I'm connected to Facebook
    Last night everything was fine with my game ...
    But in the morning my game started acting up.
    It told me ,that I had 2 city's.
    Both Wich was the same one .
    The only difference was one was from my device and the other from my server ..
    Now the one from my device doesn't have me in my CO-OP.
    And the one from my server has me in my CO-OP. So for a while I just kept on selecting the one on my server and type in CONFIRM.. But than it started popping up like every 5 mins .. So I kept selecting the server one and typing CONFIRM... now it won't let me connect to my server .. And that's the town where my Co-Op is .. I'm the leader . I created that CO-OP.. It really really sucks because the Regatta is underway.. And my teammates need me as I need them .. I fail one task due to this unfortunate situation.. Please can somebody anybody please help me .
    How do I delete my town on my device ??
    And keep the one on my server ???
    Idk how this happened in the first place ? I'm so confused .. I just want to get back to my game with my CO-OP .

For the last month all of my factories, community buildings and the mine and airport have been invisible, I can still use them but I cant see them, an as well as that, when I try pay for a land expansion it goes through the process of unlocking it, but once its done it doesn't count and wants me to unlock it again, but it has still taken my resources and money, an it is the same with any new factories I try to build, I've been stuck trying to get the Asian restaurant for ages, each time I pay 140,000 for it an it takes the money, goes through the building process an then acts like I never built it but doesn't give my money back, I play on a Microsoft mobile and have all the updates but it just isn't letting me progress anymore. Can you do anything to help or recommend anything?

My zoo has disappeared for the 3rd time, 5th time total. Any idea why, seems like I am not the only one.

playing on Microsoft app on lap top
    Last edited by Mary Blankenship; 08-07-2017 at 07:27 PM. Reason: add info

Ok, so new to this whole cross-platform facebook gaming. I just put township on my pc, I have it on my phone as well, but sometimes I have to be on my computer. Is it not possible to keep my town across both platforms if they're both connected to the same facebook account?

Quote Originally Posted by jazcar17 View Post
    Ok, so new to this whole cross-platform facebook gaming. I just put township on my pc, I have it on my phone as well, but sometimes I have to be on my computer. Is it not possible to keep my town across both platforms if they're both connected to the same facebook account?
    It all depends on what platform your phone is.

Windows do not play/sync with anything else.
    MAC do not play/sync with anything else.

Only Android, iOS and Kindle can play/sync together
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Kinsey Bell View Post
    I have a question.......im on level 16 and i went to my town this morning and its gone. everything is gone and its like i am having to start completely over. im still on level 16 but have nothing i had before. no barn, no train, no factories, no houses, no crops, nothing. has this happened to anyone else? what happened? does anyone know how to get it back?
    This just happened to me today. I was in the middle of a Regatta. My coins and cash are correct. My level is correct, but my population disappeared, and all of my buildings, houses, and progress. Just an empty lot. Sad, so, so sad. I am not on Facebook, so can't even let my co-op know what happened.
    Blessing Town

Quote Originally Posted by Dee-Dot View Post
    This just happened to me today. I was in the middle of a Regatta. My coins and cash are correct. My level is correct, but my population disappeared, and all of my buildings, houses, and progress. Just an empty lot. Sad, so, so sad. I am not on Facebook, so can't even let my co-op know what happened.
    The first thing to try is shutting down your device completely and restart everything. Your device may be running low on memory.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I have lost my town.. (Blaize0708) is my in game name. It happens when i accidentally switched to another town with the same device.. and when i go back to my town.. it doesn't let me.. im connected my town to my google play.. jackasshellboy@gmail.com my town is in level53. Please help me restore my town.. thank you in advance.

Same problem with me.. i loss my town.. im using android. My in game name is (Blaize0708) im on lvl53 and now we are in regatta and i can open my town.. im really upset.. i want my town back.. pls help.

I lost my entire town and zoo. I closed it out this morning and now there is nothing- no buildings, no people just green. Someone please help! I sent an email to them. But got an automated reply. If I click on report issue it just opens my internet and then nothing.

HELP!?!?!?!?!?