Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Я поняла,но они шлют электронные одинаковые отаеы.Им плевать.

Don't hold your breath waiting for Playrix to respond,I have sent two tickets over 4 to 5 weeks ago and still no response. We have a Co-op called Redback, out of 7 members all our Zoo's one by one disappeared except for one player, only one member has an operational Zoo. I tied to submit a ticket from in game support and the link failed (as it did with the other members). I then went to my browser and listed Playrix support and submitted a ticket outside the game re our Co-op members with Zoo's that disappeared and received an Automated ticket acknowledgement on my mail account from Playrix.

After 3 weeks with no response I submitted another ticket but this time on the topic of the broken support links from within the Township Game. I thought if I could get some attention on this bug we then might be able to get support from within the game re 5 members including myself that have had their Zoo's disappear. Alas this was not so, I got another automated response acknowledging the 2nd ticket and that was it! now all but two weeks after the last ticket was sent.

I like the other Co-op members have spent a lot of cash and time on these Zoo's. It is a shame that Playrix is treating most members of the Redback Co-op with such contempt. As I previously stated, Don't hold your breath waiting for support!!!!

Hello everyone i just installed my township on Tablet . I connected my account to facebook as i have on my phone but my progress didnt syncronise. I find myself at level 2 though on that same account im at level 18 anybody have an idea on what to do? Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by So Phie View Post
    Hello everyone i just installed my township on Tablet . I connected my account to facebook as i have on my phone but my progress didnt syncronise. I find myself at level 2 though on that same account im at level 18 anybody have an idea on what to do? Thanks a lot
    Hi So Phie

To play on 2 devices, check if you can. Go to Help and Support - Loss of progress - Playing on 2 devices. Follow the instructions there.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

hi, I am also having the same problem . how to transfer the progress of township in new device.

The level of play fell to the first.

1. Your device OS. - Microsoft Windows 10
    2. Your town's name and current level. - RASI, lvl 41
    3. Whether or not your old game was connected to a social network and, if so, which one. -

Please help, I lost my town Sweetnutella and its level 51. It's keep appearing my other 2 township and I wanted my Sweetnutella town.

Lost town

Please help, I lost my town Sweetnutella and its level 51. It's keep appearing my other 2 township and I wanted my Sweetnutella town.

I lost my cristalcangaroo, I lost my city Africa, and I lost my levels, I'm so sad

Hello,
    I lost my AFRICA city by installing the game on my LENOVO PC. At the moment I think there are two accounts linked to Facebook and gmail, and I also believe that downloading the game automatically generated the second account.
    Before I was playing with my phone DOOGE VALENCIA Y100, but now it's broken and I can not know if my city still exists.
    I was about at level 64, and my account name was something like Cristalcangaroo, I do not remember the numbers attached to 'oo'.
    can you help me?
    Even getting in and out of facebook does not connect to my Africa, but to the new city.
    I'm desperate!