Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Thank you DD.
    I sent several emails and also for the new game installed I opened the help and support and found the relevant issue and I report this issue, but could not find the tab for contact us! they insist I should send them this issue through contact us tab in the game but I don't have such option!

I don't know what should I do!

hi Sweet city,
    I am not sure I understand: if you did report via the help and support, as you say, you did send it from inside the game? there is no separate tab for contact us AFAIK. When you have found the relevant issue, there is either a "send" button top right (I believe), or a little paper plane icon for sending.
    Of course, you must have written something before sending. ;-)

or try this way:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post658831

One step back: If you don't find a place to put your text in, just the help articles, then scroll below one, where it asks: was this article helpful? You click on "no", then it should open a window for typing, then next is sending via plane icon. One of these ways should work?

As for getting help here, pls re-read my last post to you about the additionally needed info...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet city View Post
    Thank you DD.
    I sent several emails and also for the new game installed I opened the help and support and found the relevant issue and I report this issue, but could not find the tab for contact us! they insist I should send them this issue through contact us tab in the game but I don't have such option!

I don't know what should I do!
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-03-2017 at 10:21 AM.

Help, I've lost my old Township!!

How can I get back go my old Township?
    Tips please!!!

I'm trying to get my old town back I type in the name but no game it goes back to the beginning but has town name to old game please help

me too if you figure it out let me know lost mine about same time nothing no barn nothing

mine to bonnie

Здравствуйте,после возврата к заводским настройкам, город пропал,начала новый,потом новый заменил в облаке старый город.И больше в облаке нет моего основного города.Помогите пожалуйста.Мой город M-City 76 Ур.Столько нервов и денег вложено в него,я в ужасе от потери.

Quote Originally Posted by Marina30138 View Post
    Здравствуйте,после возврата к заводским настройкам, город пропал,начала новый,потом новый заменил в облаке старый город.И больше в облаке нет моего основного города.Помогите пожалуйста.Мой город M-City 76 Ур.Столько нервов и денег вложено в него,я в ужасе от потери.
    From Google translate : Hello, after returning to factory settings, the city disappeared, started a new one, then a new one replaced the old city in the cloud. And there is no more of my main city in the cloud.Help please. My city M-City 76 Ur. There are nerves and money invested in it, I'm terrified of losing.

Hi Marina

You have to report this from within your game. Go to the Help and Support and look for the section Loss of progress. Follow the instructions there. Good luck
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Написала ещё вчера,но они молчат.

Quote Originally Posted by Marina30138 View Post
    Написала ещё вчера,но они молчат.
    You have to be patient. Their customer service is very very slow. It may takes many days before an employee get back to you.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix