Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Probably not. I have been waiting for almost a month re get my lost town back and they haven't done anything yet. I am still stuck playing someone else's town with them. All I get is do you have the current update installed? Absolutely no help at all. I think they just try and ignore you long enough that you just quit playing. Hope you have better luck.

You could try and send a PM to one of our two Mods or directly to Albina and ask for help with checking your ticket at CS.
    Look under Quick Links / site leaders.

Also, keep replying back to their mails with their "questions". You'll need lots of patience, it seems.

Good luck

Unfortunately I have tried contacting them through the forum as well and they have ignored those messages too. Horrible customer support. Horrible admins. Absolutely no help.

I hope Marnia (and the others who were told so in other threads) will try it nonetheless. Giving up doesn't help either.

So sorry to hear about these continuing issues.

I've merged these threads and made it a sticky in the hopes it might receive more attention.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Exclamation My Township Disappeared :(

I have been trying to get help with the issue but they aren't responding and it will be a week tomorrow without any help getting my town back. I don't know what happen it just vanished. Even the train port is gone. The water is green and has turned into land. It's just so strange. Has anyone had this issue? I'm on a windows version of the game on a Surface tablet. Any ideas on how to fix the issue. I've already tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game but that didn't fix the problem.

Bonnie

Last edited by Bonnie Michelle Lipschutz; 07-03-2017 at 02:57 AM. Reason: To Get Admins Attention

Township trouble

I had to reinstall the game on my phone. Is there a way to search for my town. I dont want to start from the begining

In your game, go to the help and support section. Look for Loss of progress and follow the instructions there.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi Guys,

I was playing township for more that a year and I was at level 83 and my town name is *sweet city*. Yesterday my phone broke down and I had to buy the new device. I installed the game in new device and did ever tips to retrieve my old town(watched the tutorial and then went to setting connect to Google paly but no window pop up to allow me download my old town). and still having problem to have access to my town. I cant imagine I lost everything after every effort I did for my town. I sent several emails and report the issues but nothing sorted out.
    I would appreciate it if you could help me in this matter.

hi Sweet city,

experience shows that an answer from Playrix will need (much) longer than one day, alas. Also, report from inside your game, not outside-email. Be patient and confirm every question they may ask, like whether the problem persists.

If it does - to get help from other players here, pls add some more info: Which OS on your old and new phone? are you also on FB?
    I seem to recall that the order in which one does these things also matters. Maybe someone can repeat it for you, if you don't find enough info in the Help section ingame?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet city View Post
    Hi Guys,

I was playing township for more that a year and I was at level 83 and my town name is *sweet city*. Yesterday my phone broke down and I had to buy the new device. I installed the game in new device and did ever tips to retrieve my old town(watched the tutorial and then went to setting connect to Google paly but no window pop up to allow me download my old town). and still having problem to have access to my town. I cant imagine I lost everything after every effort I did for my town. I sent several emails and report the issues but nothing sorted out.
    I would appreciate it if you could help me in this matter.