Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

I also need help restoring my city! I am Duncanville in the game and was at level 74. Please assist. Thank you

Hi all, you will all need to contact support from within the game. Nothing can be done on the forum to help you. You may need to wait a week or so though.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Lost My Town

After the recent update i lost my town .worst my new town is shared by some one else who keeps stealing all the plants and money that I make.
    Strange situation any body has the same or similar experiences ?? Any solution to recovery my old town or get rid of the other guy ?

You have to report this from within your game. Give as much details on when this happen, details on your town. Look in the Help and Support. There is a section on loss of progress.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Lost My Town

In lost my old town can anyone help?

Hi Thea

What do you mean by losing your town?

You can check the Help and Support section in the game. Look for the section called Loss of progress. Follow the instructions there.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

This forum has been absolutely no help either. I doubt they even check this forum to see what their customers are having issues with.

I feel for you Thea. I lost my town almost a month ago and they haven't fixed it yet. To be honest with you I doubt they even check these forums to hear the complaints of their customers. I know I have never received a reply from them from this forum. I truly hope you can get your town back, but if it's anything like my situation they will just jerk your chain until you decide to quit the game completely. They care nothing for their customers. Good luck to you.

Hello Munes! Welcome to the club. I have been sharing a town with other people for almost a month now and customer support will do nothing to fix it. They keep giving me the run around. Their favorite question to repeatedly ask me is if I have the latest version of the game downloaded. I truly hope your luck is better than mine, but I just wanted to warn you that they most likely will do nothing. They will just wait for you to get frustrated enough with the game that you just quit. Or ignore you all together until you go away. Good luck though.

Try a month or more guys! Customer support hasn't helped me recover my lost town in almost a month. I lost my town completely and was given someone else's to share with. That was almost a month ago and we are still sharing a town that isn't mine. Good luck!