Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Hi Tasha. If you'd like us to come up with some suggestions that could maybe help you, we need a bit more information - such as what platform you play on - is it Windows, or Mac, or iOS/Android/Kindle? And what is the name of your co-op and what league is it in? (There must be hundreds/thousands of co-ops with a green heart badge)

Customer support is notoriously slow so if you've contacted them you have to wait for a reply - don't start a new conversation. Did you get an automated response from your query? If you did you have to follow the instructions and reply that it wasn't helpful, and then wait to be contacted by a human. This might take a few days. The details about how to report a problem are here: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ndroid-Kindle), or for Windows here: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...port-(Windows)

Anyway, fingers crossed that you will eventually get your farm/town back and find your old co-op. Good luck
    Hi I'm using Android. I was in wooden league.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Page View Post
    Hi I'm using Android. I was in wooden league.
    Do you know the name of your co-op? If you don't, I'm very sorry, but there's no way we can help you find it (Unless you know your town/farm/friend code - that way we could try to search for your previous town?)

Hello, I also wrote in the support section in the game. I even sent an e-mail. However, I still couldn't recover my account. No one is helping. can you please help me?

Town's name: diriliş ertuğrul
    It is that Friend code we dont know
    Level:51.level
    Co_op name is diriliş
    Fhotograpy is the shawn

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Rebelangel

I am sorry for your problems but they probably are not ignoring you. This is perfectly normal for CS. It takes many days before they get back to us. And it may take weeks to solve a problem.

Just keep your request active by sending a reminder every day or two.
    Does anyone know if there is anybody actually working in customer support. I have been waiting since 21 January and no one has contacted me once!!

Ola perdi minha Cidade. Não consigo acessar. Nome da cidade Silvia Pacheco nível 53. Cooperativa Cidade 1. Quero recuperar ela

Hi Jjay
    Its almost been 3 weeks and no body in support has replied? Any ideas what else I could do😭

Hi Jjay
    Its almost been 3 weeks and no body in support has replied? Any ideas what else I could do😭
    Hi Tasha. Sorry to hear you've had no luck with customer support. Did you get an automated reply, and did you respond to it (saying no, the answer wasn't helpful)?

If you didn't get the automated reply, I would try again - it usually appears within a few minutes (in my experience). You have to respond to it to be (eventually) put through to a human.

If you did get the automated reply and responded to it, you should have a conversation ID number right at the start of your contact with them. You could try sending this number and details of your problem to Anna Petrova in a private message (https://forum.playrix.com/private.ph...ewpm&u=1295187). She is a member of Playrix staff. I don't know if she'll answer, but that's the only thing I can think of.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Hi Tasha. Sorry to hear you've had no luck with customer support. Did you get an automated reply, and did you respond to it (saying no, the answer wasn't helpful)?

If you didn't get the automated reply, I would try again - it usually appears within a few minutes (in my experience). You have to respond to it to be (eventually) put through to a human.

If you did get the automated reply and responded to it, you should have a conversation ID number right at the start of your contact with them. You could try sending this number and details of your problem to Anna Petrova in a private message (https://forum.playrix.com/private.ph...ewpm&u=1295187). She is a member of Playrix staff. I don't know if she'll answer, but that's the only thing I can think of.

Good luck
    If I remember which co-op I was possibly with, could you help? I found something while going through my phone's files?

Hi Jjay
    Its almost been 3 weeks and no body in support has replied? Any ideas what else I could do������
    For the moment, you could answer JJay's questions, esp. whether you got the automated reply at all, and if so, whether you replied to it (and if there was a 2nd automated reply, whether you replied to that, too).
    But also, what you remember of former Coop/town.

You quote them, but don't answer clearly enough for us players to help you.
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-07-2020 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    For the moment, you could answer JJay's questions, esp. whether you got the automated reply at all, and if so, whether you replied to it (and if there was a 2nd automated reply, whether you replied to that, too).
    But also, what you remember of former Coop/town.

You quote them, but don't answer clearly enough for us players to help you.
    Yes DD I replied to all of their automated messages, not only that I sent screen shot photos of my previous town, purchase history from Google play account as that is how I was logged in to play in the begining and as much information that I could remember. I continued to message almost every 2nd or 3rd day asking for an update as i read this helps keep yoyr enquiry active. Conversation ID is 7114548.