Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Hi NM,

I believe Bess was referring to this link: How to Contact Township Support.

You are in the Township forums which are hosted by Playrix but primarily used and moderated by other players. For game issues, you will need to contact them directly. For tips and links, please see the link above.
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

This is ridiculous!!! My town has been missing since Dec 20th and I've written 5 requests for support. I received an email today saying it was restored and sure it was...restored to yesterday which was already a blank canvas...SMH!!!

I've previously had my ZOO go missing 4 different times and now my whole town is missing, but stats are the same. I have to repurchase the CoOp to see/chat my CoOp Team and they only see a blank canvas of my town also.

I've spent actual real money on this game and it really frustrates me that Playrix is having so much trouble keeping it running smoothly. Meanwhile, you have normal people trying to play fair and there are others using hack software and harbor glitches to cheat.

I see in my crystal ball that this game will not be very popular soon, because of lack of customer support, cheaters and software issues.

Platform: WINDOWS 10

My town has been missing since July. You're lucky you got your back I have sent them lots of emails about this issue to only get ignored.
    Their support for this game is horrible and people will stop playing if they cant get help. There is no reason for anyone to have to wait month
    to get a response or if you even get one. I'm playing on the Windows game. Call google and see if they can do anything about it or atleast report the issue with them.

Bonnie
    Last edited by Bonnie Michelle Lipschutz; 12-27-2017 at 01:03 AM.

Bonnie same thing has happened with me, no response or help telling me how restore my lost town

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinasBlessings View Post
    Hello my CO-OP name is Love&BeLoved
    My city's name is Lovers Lane
    I'm on level 64
    I'm connected to Facebook
    Last night everything was fine with my game ...
    But in the morning my game started acting up.
    It told me ,that I had 2 city's.
    Both Wich was the same one .
    The only difference was one was from my device and the other from my server ..
    Now the one from my device doesn't have me in my CO-OP.
    And the one from my server has me in my CO-OP. So for a while I just kept on selecting the one on my server and type in CONFIRM.. But than it started popping up like every 5 mins .. So I kept selecting the server one and typing CONFIRM... now it won't let me connect to my server .. And that's the town where my Co-Op is .. I'm the leader . I created that CO-OP.. It really really sucks because the Regatta is underway.. And my teammates need me as I need them .. I fail one task due to this unfortunate situation.. Please can somebody anybody please help me .
    How do I delete my town on my device ??
    And keep the one on my server ???
    Idk how this happened in the first place ? I'm so confused .. I just want to get back to my game with my CO-OP .
    Did you ever get help with this? The same thing happened to me today!

Did you ever get help with this? I see you're currently the only member of your coop. The same thing happened to me today!

Hello, good night, I have installed the game on my cell phone, and my daughter install it on the computer (with an android emulator, to play) but when updating the emulator, and install the game again I can not recover the city . It's called chesterville and I'm at level 24. The problem is that the two emails I have take me to the same city, when each one was for each city. Can you help me? Thank you.
    Last edited by pabper73; 02-06-2018 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pabper73 View Post
    Hello, good night, I have installed the game on my cell phone, and my daughter install it on the computer (with an android emulator, to play) but when updating the emulator, and install the game again I can not recover the city . It's called chesterville and I'm at level 24. The problem is that the two emails I have take me to the same city, when each one was for each city. Can you help me? Thank you.
    Sorry, Playrix not support playing with an emulator, so I guess they won't help you.

Would be nice to be able to cancel stuff that is in queue in factories just in case you don't need them anymore,

Hello,
    I have been continuously losing progress on my town. It's not often, but it does happen every now and then. I'm positive it's not a connection issue, I have more internet than the game should ever possibly require, but a few times now I've lost progress on tasks and anything else I do within a certain time-frame. It's not bound to a specific time of day either as it has happened both late at night and on afternoons. My town is named LazyTown and I am connected with my google play account (ThetsVP).
    The only reason I'm taking the time to make a complaint is I will now be losing a task that will affect other people on getting the chest for the inter-seasonal regatta. While I don't mind my own game failing me now and then I do mind that others will be punished from a mistake I had no part in. I would appreciate to have some feedback on what to do to fix this if at all possible and will be personally emailing Township's support team with it with more information.