Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Hi Shri, have you also tried sending a message to Anna Petrova, as mentioned in my previous reply? Usually the automated message is only received after the initial enquiry is sent. After this, all responses are normally sent by a CS rep, even if they do not specifically seem to address your issue.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

As per above article I send a private message to admin also but I didn't get any response from them too I want my lost town back please help anyone the customer support are not responding they are too slow this is not right

Hi Shri, unfortunately, the CS response time (and often lack of response) is probably the single biggest issue, consistently raised on this forum. It is something most of us have faced many times. I hope that you don't have to wait too much longer.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

But this all stuff getting so bullshit anybody can get angry this not the right thing happening it's so irritating I second time lost my town mistakenly but previous time also they restored my town after 12 days I'm 12 days I was playing with new town playing from starting it's bullshit thing

Help Me Please, I've Lost My Town

Dear Sir .

Thank you for every thing , but I'm face problem and I need your help please ,And told me what I do now .

I've been having a problem for almost two months , I can not get into the game (My farm) , all I want to enter is to show me this phrase ( A new version is available and will now be downloaded. If the update does not install automatically , go to your download folder to complete the installation ) .
    Click to choose the download process is successful and when I want to enter my farm I show the same as the first and say to me ( A new version is available and will now be downloaded. If the update does not install automatically , go to your download folder to complete the installation ) , and since Two months ago I was having the same problem and unable to enter my farm .
    I did all the stuff, I scanned all the versions and updates from my device but the same thing shows me the same phrase I told you about and I can not access my game .
    *The version number that appears on the update is ( 5.1.0 ), so please help me get into my farm again .
    I'm waiting your message .and help .
    Thank you .
    N M .

I’m sorry, but the forum cannot fix your game, N M, we are only players like you. Please read the sticky thread at the top of Troubles and Solutions, titled How to Contact Support.

Yes I sent a private message to respected admin Anna too but then also no replies I posted a number of messages in in- game help and support but not a single reply from playrix guys gave to me I also have sent a screenshots of my lost town but then also no replies from the guys

Yep I got my old town restored I am so happy

Quote Originally Posted by Shri View Post
    Yep I got my old town restored I am so happy
    seems they have been working silently in the background? as annoying as that must be: glad to hear you got your town back finally! thanks for reporting back and welcome back!

Hi Bessville .

Thank you for the message .

I've logged in to call support but it's closed and I can't post anything on that selection .

Thank you .

N M .