Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hi, sorry to see this!
    I am not sure how this situation can happen, with 8 different ticket numbers, when you keep replying -?
    but I don't know how that process (report from outside the game) works anyway, so I suggest to send a PM to dreadnought, one of our Mods, and ask for help. Give them a link to your post here (if you don't know how, mention to them that you posted in this thread) They will ask the right questions, and can then maybe ask Anna, our forum Admin, to check with her colleagues.

Check for the "PM address" to the right of the name line here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showgroups.php

and good luck! stay patient, and no assumptions about ugly reasons, pls. I can understand how it feels, but they will try to help you, I am sure.
    It sure doesn't feel like they are trying to help, Dreadnought has help to get the information to them as well. An occasional email saying they haven't forgot me and are still working on it would be nice, every time I try to reach out to them they do not respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Paradise View Post
    It sure doesn't feel like they are trying to help, Dreadnought has help to get the information to them as well. An occasional email saying they haven't forgot me and are still working on it would be nice, every time I try to reach out to them they do not respond.
    with how many times I read that my issue has happened I would think they would get faster at fixing it and maybe learn how to stop it from happening

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry DePersis View Post
    We miss you Bobcat #Bumblebee
    Thank you Bumblebee

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Paradise View Post
    It's really a pity it is taking so long, Bobcat! Glad to see dreadnought is helping, and from what we got here, Playrix is often slow, esp. in responding. My guess is that the same ppl work in different departments "simultaneously", or that they still don't have enough. Better is anyway they're working on your problem than writing emails, could be a consolation
    As for asking them again, I'd say, as with your 8 tickets above, is a bit confusing, so JIC: don't start new conversations, and stay patient (= rather don't ask daily), ok