Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Quote Originally Posted by 4jean View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I already contacted them with a new town. So it's still OK to contact them again with the account
    I think it's up to you, but I don't think it can hurt for you to contact them again from this false account - that way they can get the data they need from your device. Make sure you respond to the automated replies they first send you (though if you've been through the system once you know this already).

Still find it really astonishing that they can just give away a town belonging to someone else! Does this town have a name or belong to a co-op?

Anyway, good luck to you, and please let us know what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I think it's up to you, but I don't think it can hurt for you to contact them again from this false account - that way they can get the data they need from your device. Make sure you respond to the automated replies they first send you (though if you've been through the system once you know this already).

Still find it really astonishing that they can just give away a town belonging to someone else! Does this town have a name or belong to a co-op?

Anyway, good luck to you, and please let us know what happens.
    OK I will do so. Perhaps my account was also gifted to another since I last played in 2018. The town name is same with my town name and very very similar to my town expansion pattern. So perhaps they got me something close to my lost progress.

Support team was unable to restore the account, perhaps it no longer exists. I was told they have fixed the issue and I should reinstall the game. I did so but nothing changed. And now there's no way to give feedback because I the chat session/ticket is gone when you reinstall. So I had to create the final ticket (6th) ticket to complain. If nothing is done, then I'll know that there's no hope in for my lost town.
    Last edited by 4jean; 04-24-2020 at 01:34 AM.

Support team was unable to restore the account, perhaps it no longer exists. I was told they have fixed the issue and I should reinstall the game. I did so but nothing changed. And now there's no way to give feedback because I the chat session/ticket is gone when you reinstall. So I had to create the final ticket (6th) ticket to complain. If nothing is done, then I'll know that there's no hope in for my lost town.
    Try contacting them through the form here: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...=web&contact=1

I really hope they are able to get your town restored for you!

I have used that form too but no response

I have used that form too but no response
    I sure hate that you're going through this. I'm having trouble getting my town restored, too. Just keep messaging every day, and hopefully you'll get it restored.

I won't contact them again. I sent the final ticket today. It could be possible my account now belongs to someone else. No need stressing myself. They take too long to respond to tickets

I won't contact them again. I sent the final ticket today. It could be possible my account now belongs to someone else. No need stressing myself. They take too long to respond to tickets
    Hi
    They've restored me too another town.
    What is your town's name???

I wonder how Playrix can justify giving away other players' towns, and then insisting that if someone's been hacked that it's their own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Fénix View Post
    Hi
    They've restored me too another town.
    What is your town's name???
    Wow that's scary

I hate reading of so many players having their Towns hacked. The support from Playrix for their customers really needs a big overhaul