Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

I lost my town tonight. It won't come up. Please help me find it. I love this game. I have put time, money and effort into this game. I dont and won't start over. I play everyday many times a day.
    My town name is SharonsHappytown. Please find it and help me get it back. I have played for over 2 to 3 years. I have played so long I have forgotten how long I've played. Im sick to my stomach over this loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrn_smllwd@yahoo.com View Post
    I lost my town tonight. I need help in getting it back. I have been playing for a long time, not since Oct 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrn_smllwd@yahoo.com View Post
    I lost my town tonight. It won't come up. Please help me find it. I love this game. I have put time, money and effort into this game. I dont and won't start over. I play everyday many times a day.
    My town name is SharonsHappytown. Please find it and help me get it back. I have played for over 2 to 3 years. I have played so long I have forgotten how long I've played. Im sick to my stomach over this loss.
    Sharon,

scroll down here

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ndroid-Kindle)

to the end of the post, there's the link to a form you can use to reach Playrix. They won't react to a forum post, alas.
    Tell them as much as you can about your town, also level, Coop name, FB connection? etc (check the rest of the post for that), then stay patient and keep replying. Good luck!

Alguien sabe algo del tema de las ciudades robadas , yo llevo más de 3 meses sin recuperarla , soporte no puede aun , alguien sabe como va el tema , gracias

I lost my game 5 days ago and keep getting the automated message that ask me to send another request with more information and I don't know why or what to do next

I have 8 requests for help with the same automated message for more info wanting me to do more requests, each has created a new ticket number for the same issue. seems like a waste of time when someone could just email me specifics on what information they need. I fill each from out completely and give a detailed explanation each time. It is either a stalling tactic or they just don't care. I would be more patient if they told me they were working on it! I read a few times in this thread that they have encountered and fixed this problem so it seems like it would be easy for them to resolve for me. This lack of communication is ridiculous.

Have they contacted you to tell you they are working on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Paradise View Post
    I have 8 requests for help with the same automated message for more info wanting me to do more requests, each has created a new ticket number for the same issue. seems like a waste of time when someone could just email me specifics on what information they need. I fill each from out completely and give a detailed explanation each time. ...
    hi, sorry to see this!
    I am not sure how this situation can happen, with 8 different ticket numbers, when you keep replying -?
    but I don't know how that process (report from outside the game) works anyway, so I suggest to send a PM to dreadnought, one of our Mods, and ask for help. Give them a link to your post here (if you don't know how, mention to them that you posted in this thread) They will ask the right questions, and can then maybe ask Anna, our forum Admin, to check with her colleagues.

Check for the "PM address" to the right of the name line here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showgroups.php

and good luck! stay patient, and no assumptions about ugly reasons, pls. I can understand how it feels, but they will try to help you, I am sure.

Yo , me pongo tampoco encuentro , soluciones hace un mes [-], me dijo que estaban trabajando en ello , pero pasan más de dos meses y nada , sin ciudad estoy.Ni siquiera Anna, contesto
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-16-2019 at 12:04 PM. Reason: removed name

We miss you Bobcat #Bumblebee

Nada , animo a todos los que estamos afectados por el robo , se pasa muy mal , solo lo sabe , el que no recupera su ciuda.Pero confiemos en soporte, animo , y informar si alguien va teniendo solucion