Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Quote Originally Posted by avva17 View Post
    Thank you, I’m using iOS... my games was replaced ������ I know my town name, coop ( because I was the leader ������) the level of my games
    Just wanted to check, did you connect the game on your new phone to Facebook already, but it didn't give you the choice of saving your old game?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

What OS (Android/iOS/...) was your previous phone on? Same as the new one?
    Did you have your game connected to facebook/game center/google play? If yes, after you install the game on the new phone, you will have to play through the tutorial (until ~level 5) in order to get the option to load your old progress.
    Thank you , I did install it again & try to reach the level 5 if it’s possible to load my old progress 👆🙌

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Just wanted to check, did you connect the game on your new phone to Facebook already, but it didn't give you the choice of saving your old game?
    I did, I’m not sure with the choices

I did, I’m not sure with the choices
    Usually when you connect a new game on a new phone to Facebook it will ask you the question - do you want to continue with this new game, or do you want to connect to your old/previous game? If you are using the same Facebook account I think it should always do this. Did this happen for you?

Yeah I remember last night when I connect it to fb it did says to choose , Maybe I choose the wrong one

Yeah I remember last night when I connect it to fb it did says to choose , Maybe I choose the wrong one
    Oh dear ! If you chose the wrong one I think the only way you can get your old town back is through customer support. Contact them through your new game following the instructions here : https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ndroid-Kindle) Give them as much detail as possible about your town. If you still have your old phone and can take screenshots send those too. Tell them everything you can remember about your town and your co-op. (Maybe if you are friends with any of the members of your co-op on Facebook they can take screenshots of your town and send them to you)

I hope they can help you, but unfortunately they are very slow So sorry I can't help you more, but good luck

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Oh dear ! If you chose the wrong one I think the only way you can get your old town back is through customer support. Contact them through your new game following the instructions here : https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ndroid-Kindle) Give them as much detail as possible about your town. If you still have your old phone and can take screenshots send those too. Tell them everything you can remember about your town and your co-op. (Maybe if you are friends with any of the members of your co-op on Facebook they can take screenshots of your town and send them to you)

I hope they can help you, but unfortunately they are very slow So sorry I can't help you more, but good luck
    Thank you so much 😊, I’ve been playing this game for 3yrs☝️🙌 don’t know what happen to my coop now, that I’m no longer to be reach out 😪

Thank you so much 😊, I’ve been playing this game for 3yrs☝️🙌 don’t know what happen to my coop now, that I’m no longer to be reach out 😪
    Maybe if you give us your co-op details someone from here can visit them on Monday after the regatta ends and explain your problem, and tell them that you hope to be back soon.....???

Hi Dreadnought.
    I can't remember exactly but I have a video of my farm and can see the badge is a green heart. I have contacted support from my new game like 5 times and still no answer. Iv gone passed level 5 hoping it would prompt me to continue where I left off as I was signed in on my google play account, but no luck there either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Page View Post
    Hi Dreadnought.
    I can't remember exactly but I have a video of my farm and can see the badge is a green heart. I have contacted support from my new game like 5 times and still no answer. Iv gone passed level 5 hoping it would prompt me to continue where I left off as I was signed in on my google play account, but no luck there either.
    Hi Tasha. If you'd like us to come up with some suggestions that could maybe help you, we need a bit more information - such as what platform you play on - is it Windows, or Mac, or iOS/Android/Kindle? And what is the name of your co-op and what league is it in? (There must be hundreds/thousands of co-ops with a green heart badge)

Customer support is notoriously slow so if you've contacted them you have to wait for a reply - don't start a new conversation. Did you get an automated response from your query? If you did you have to follow the instructions and reply that it wasn't helpful, and then wait to be contacted by a human. This might take a few days. The details about how to report a problem are here: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ndroid-Kindle), or for Windows here: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...port-(Windows)

Anyway, fingers crossed that you will eventually get your farm/town back and find your old co-op. Good luck