Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Oi reinstalei meu jogo e perdi o progresso já tem uns três dias tô chateada por que já mandei um monte de e-mail e nada mandei várias fotos também e tô mais chateada ainda porque vou acabar perdendo a regata pois não terminei minha tarefas minha cidade o nome dela é Pantanal e tá no nível 80

Lost game and progress please help!!

Hi
    I had to do a factory reset on my Android. I wasn't logged on through Facebook, I did not name my town. I was on level 46, I have proof of my purchases through Google play. I was last playing on 21/01 am. I don't have much more info I'm sorry. Iv just spent a lot of $ on this game and don't want to start from the beginning. Please
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-25-2020 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Page View Post
    Hi
    I had to do a factory reset on my Android. I wasn't logged on through Facebook, I did not name my town. I was on level 46, I have proof of my purchases through Google play. I was last playing on 21/01 am. I don't have much more info I'm sorry. Iv just spent a lot of $ on this game and don't want to start from the beginning. Please
    Hi,

Were you part of a co-op? If so, can you remember that co-op's name, and more useful - the co-op tag?
    You will have to contact support directly from your (new) game, and send them all the info about the town you can remember, so they can locate it. Once they're able to do that, they can restore it back to your device.

PS: i removed the attachment, since it contains personal information, you should send it to support, it doesn't help if you post it here anyway.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-25-2020 at 03:09 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Recover Loss township games

Hi I’m a new member here, is there anyone who can help me recover my old township level? I change my phone and I lost everything it was reset to new level, thank you in advance

If your new phone uses the same operating system (iPhone to iPhone or android phone to android) the game should recognize you once you log in to Game Center with you Apple user ID or GooglePlay for Android. (I've heard this doesn't always work tho.)

if your old game was connected to Facebook, just connect your new game to fb and it gives you the option of restoring your old game in place of the new one. With fb, it doesn't matter if it's apple, android, or a kindle tablet.

If you happen to have saved or recorded your Township player code then the Support people may be able to help you.

This is a good reminder to everyone to be sure to save their TS code to the cloud, to another device or even on paper.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Hi,

What OS (Android/iOS/...) was your previous phone on? Same as the new one?
    Did you have your game connected to facebook/game center/google play? If yes, after you install the game on the new phone, you will have to play through the tutorial (until ~level 5) in order to get the option to load your old progress.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hi avva and welcome to the forum . Are both your new phone and your old one Android devices? And was your game connected to Facebook? If it was you should play through the first 5 or so levels and then you are given the opportunity to connect to Facebook. After you enter your Facebook details you should be given the choice of continuing with your new game or going back to your old one - make sure you pick old game!

If it wasn't connected to Facebook, have you used the same login details with the appstore? I think the appstore also saves your old game and should give the option of continuing with that, but I don't play on Android, so I'm not sure how it works. Anyway, I would play the first few levels and see what happens.

If these don't work, do you still have your old phone? If you do go into your game and get all the details you can - town name, level, friend code, co-op details etc - with screenshots if possible. Then contact customer service from your new game and ask them to restore your town.

If you don't have your old phone contact customer service from your new game giving them all the details you can remember, and see if they can help you.

And finally, if one of your devices is Android and the other is Windows, I'm afraid you won't be able to get your old game back because the two platforms aren't compatible.

Good luck, and let us know what happens

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Hi avva and welcome to the forum . Are both your new phone and your old one Android devices? And was your game connected to Facebook? If it was you should play through the first 5 or so levels and then you are given the opportunity to connect to Facebook. After you enter your Facebook details you should be given the choice of continuing with your new game or going back to your old one - make sure you pick old game!

If it wasn't connected to Facebook, have you used the same login details with the appstore? I think the appstore also saves your old game and should give the option of continuing with that, but I don't play on Android, so I'm not sure how it works. Anyway, I would play the first few levels and see what happens.

If these don't work, do you still have your old phone? If you do go into your game and get all the details you can - town name, level, friend code, co-op details etc - with screenshots if possible. Then contact customer service from your new game and ask them to restore your town.

If you don't have your old phone contact customer service from your new game giving them all the details you can remember, and see if they can help you.

And finally, if one of your devices is Android and the other is Windows, I'm afraid you won't be able to get your old game back because the two platforms aren't compatible.

Thank you, I’m using iOS... my games was replaced I know my town name, coop ( because I was the leader ) the level of my games

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

What OS (Android/iOS/...) was your previous phone on? Same as the new one?
    Did you have your game connected to facebook/game center/google play? If yes, after you install the game o

n the new phone, you will have to play through the tutorial (until ~level 5) in order to get the option to load your old progress.
    Hi iOS , I’ll try to contact the support as suggested by JJay & let you know all if works for me ☝️

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post

Thank you JJay, I’ll try to contact the support ☝️