Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Lost My Town

My ticket no is 1041885. I lost my town yesterday. My town name is Dream Park and i was on level 50. I upgraded from android 5.0 to 6.0 and does a factory reset. After that i install Township. after that when i tried to connect my account nothing happens. I didn't got any option to restore my game. Please help me.

Did you go through the tutorial first? You need to do this first and after that you will be promoted to see if you want to restore your old game.
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

Yes, i started with demo and after that i didn't got any option to restore the game.

I lost My township too, when i change township to My hubby's in same device i couldnt get back to mine, there's no Confirm thing as usual i changed.
    My ticket is 1046854, playrix Made me wait so long, it had been 12 days

I get My township back.... Finally

Thank you for letting us know. Hopefully you will have fun again with the game

Ok well how do I know what I need to do to get mine back

The old Barber's town is the name of mine

Quote Originally Posted by Amberlynnbarber View Post
    Ok well how do I know what I need to do to get mine back
    You need to go to the first link in my signature and complete the form with as much detail as you can.

Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Hello. I am having a problem loading my old save. I have re-install my phone and I lost my progress. It does though let me choose my old save but it is not loading after choosing it. Can you please restore my account back. I read in the forums that this is possible for you. My account is connected to Facebook. My level is 48 and my city name tooba's town .Please help me out