Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Quote Originally Posted by LazyPlayer View Post
    Hello,
    I have been continuously losing progress on my town. It's not often, but it does happen every now and then. I'm positive it's not a connection issue, I have more internet than the game should ever possibly require, but a few times now I've lost progress on tasks and anything else I do within a certain time-frame. It's not bound to a specific time of day either as it has happened both late at night and on afternoons. My town is named LazyTown and I am connected with my google play account (ThetsVP).
    The only reason I'm taking the time to make a complaint is I will now be losing a task that will affect other people on getting the chest for the inter-seasonal regatta. While I don't mind my own game failing me now and then I do mind that others will be punished from a mistake I had no part in. I would appreciate to have some feedback on what to do to fix this if at all possible and will be personally emailing Township's support team with it with more information.
    Hi,

What device (or devices?) are you playing on? Do you get any error messages, re connectivity issues, and that your progress might not be saved?

Your best bet on having this sorted out is to contact support directly from within your game, so they receive the technical information they require about your game and device. Here is a guide on how to do this.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-07-2019 at 04:46 AM. Reason: updated link
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Same issue. Lost progress when switching between tablets when the battery dies or I go to my bedroom. Spent 3 hours preparing a plane shipment. Logged on after dinner. My fields were empty. The plane wanted something different. The trains that I had sent out were in station, not fully loaded. Equipment goes missing. I was wondering what artificial bottleneck would make me quit. Turns out to be just bad server-side coordination. Bye.

i have lost my zoo. other fellow members in my co-op have lost there's also. we would like to be comped for the lost.

A week ago I lost my town. Totally my own fault, I was logged into my Facebook account and mistakenly went into my daughter’s Township instead of my own. This meant that my daughter’s Township synced itself to my Facebook so I couldn’t access my own town.

I contacted customer support with the details: town name, level, device I played on and a screenshot of my Facebook account user ID.

I am happy to report that customer support have now reattached my town to Facebook so I can play again. Yeh!!!!

So if this happens to you, don’t despair. They can fix it for you but it does take a few days.

Happy Township

Quote Originally Posted by Calaeno View Post
    I am happy to report that customer support have now reattached my town to Facebook so I can play again. Yeh!!!!
    So if this happens to you, don’t despair. They can fix it for you but it does take a few days.
    wow. One happy note in 16 pages of sorrow, yay! Thanks for your post, Calaeno, welcome back (so to speak) and happy townshipping

To add to the positivity DD... I had an issue with losing my town when I bought a new device. It took about week, lots of patience, a few in game emails back and forth, and some "magic" between the veil of us players and Playrix lol... My town was restored, in perfect condition. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Hope1982 View Post
    To add to the positivity DD... My town was restored, in perfect condition. ������
    Hope, sweet of you to add to that here, am happy to hear the magic worked for once to the player's advantage! and congrats for holding out
    I'd be curious to know whether that was with or without Facebook (on which OS)?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Hope, sweet of you to add to that here, am happy to hear the magic worked for once to the player's advantage! and congrats for holding out
    I'd be curious to know whether that was with or without Facebook (on which OS)?
    I was switching between an android device with amazon apps to a kindle fire hd8. I do not have facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope1982 View Post
    I was switching between an android device with amazon apps to a kindle fire hd8. I do not have facebook.
    all the more amazing then! and thanks for answering.

I lost my town tonight. I need help in getting it back. I have been playing for a long time, not since Oct 2019