Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Quote Originally Posted by madeofstone View Post
    stuck in exactly the same situation. it drove me crazyyyyy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffer621 View Post
    My wife lost her town due to deleting beta version. Now when she loads the application on her iPad it states she her game is “saved with a newer version please update.” Is there anyway to retrieve a beta code so she can go back to the beta version?
    Sorry, I've never done it personally, but I believe that if you download the beta version and then uninstall it, you will have to wait for the new update to come out before you can play again

Screenshot_2020-04-30-22-35-06_kindlephoto-3101165341.jpg

I have lost my town too! It says that I switched to an earlier version of the game. I honestly don’t remember doing this but there was something called TestFlight coming into my game. I desperately want my game back. I have been working on it for 5 years. I have all the information except the total amount of cash that I had at the time. The name of my town is OLD SALEM. I have been working with a townbot all last night to no end. Please someone help me.

Hi
    I've lost my town some months ago and Playrix support restored me another town. I started many conversations with them after that and until now, nothing, they just closed all of the conversations without answering me.And now I was able to contact with a friend from the game and he just send me a picture with the code of my Co-op: #WNNND6
    Can anyone help me restore my original town??

When does the new update come out?

Same here. I was banned too but I started playing this game again recently. Luckily I found vpn to get access to the blocked website here https://veepn.com/vpn-features/double-vpn/. It helps to get access to any blocked content. Quite convy.
    Last edited by angine; 05-08-2020 at 11:20 AM.

Is there a way someone can help us that have lost there towns. I see mine because I went in under another town that I downloaded. I used my friend request code and there it sits. I want my town back. Surely someone can help me and all of the others in the same situation. Please help us.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsalem View Post
    Is there a way someone can help us that have lost there towns. I see mine because I went in under another town that I downloaded. I used my friend request code and there it sits. I want my town back. Surely someone can help me and all of the others in the same situation. Please help us.
    Sorry Oldsalem, but we are only players like you. Playrix staff don't come here very often (or maybe at all). The only thing you can do I think is to contact them directly through your new game. Give them as much detail as you can about your old town and ask if they can help. If you've never contacted them before info about how to do it is here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ndroid-Kindle)

But be warned, they are notoriously slow at responding, so you'll need a lot of patience. Sorry couldn't be of more help.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsalem View Post
    Were you also beta testing and clicked on Stop Testing? I can help you

They were Beta testing and also TestFlight. If you could help me I would be so appreciative.

Thank you for the information. I do appreciate it.