Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Perdir minha cidade!!
    Plataforma: Android
    Nome da cidade: Vanessa Gomes
    Nível: 49
    Cooperativa: Gomu Gomu!!
    Título Coop: #GM8SCY
    Me ajudem por favor não consigo recuperar minha cidade. Tive que começar do início.
    Atenciosamente,
    Vanessa Gomes.

Strata levelu 🙏🏻

Prosím existuje niekto na svete kto mi vie vrátiť môj level.... Moje mesto?!? Prepojila som na zlý fb účet a všetko som stratila 😱😭😥😳 prosím 🙏🏻
    Last edited by Lenkatino; 05-24-2020 at 11:39 AM. Reason: 🙏🏻

I lost My township too, when i change township to My sister's in same device i couldnt get back to mine, there's no Confirm thing as usual i changed.
    My name town is mentari pagi, level 20.
    I had try talk townbot but nothing respon, please help me to back my town..

Mi hermana no puede acceder a su ciudad llamada Belube esta en la cooperativa # TIBURÓN # el código de la cooperativa es #S2EGJR.

Al principio le daba el error "conexión al servidor". Y no podía entrar al chat del foro.
    Hemos desistalado el juego, lo hemos vuelto a instalar en su movil y nos sale un pueblo para empezar de nuevo.

Depois de confirmar a exclusão dos meus dados pessoais o jogo não abre mais no meu nível 56. Aparece a seguinte mensagem: SEUS DADOS PESSOAIS FORAM EXCLUÍDOS. REINSTALE O JOGO PARA COMEÇAR DESDE O INÍCIO. Fiz isto e o jogo volta para o nível 01. Não quero voltar ao nível 01 e perder o que conquistei até agora. Estono nível 56 e vou perder tudo que conquistei? já mandei e-mail para todos os lugares e nada foi resolvido.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastari View Post
    After confirming the deletion of my personal data, the game no longer opens at my level 56. The following message appears: YOUR PERSONAL DATA WAS DELETED. REINSTALL THE GAME TO START FROM THE START. I did this and the game goes back to level 01. I don't want to go back to level 01 and lose what I have achieved so far. Estono level 56 and will I lose everything I achieved? I've already emailed everywhere and nothing has been resolved.
    Hi,

Sorry to inform you, but if you confirmed that you want to delete your personal data, all information about your game, progress, level, etc was erased permanently, and cannot be restored, not even by Playrix. There's nothing to be done to bring your old town back.
    May i ask, why did you choose to delete your data if you wanted to keep your game?

Lamento informar, mas se você confirmou que deseja excluir seus dados pessoais, todas as informações sobre seu jogo, progresso, nível etc. foram apagadas permanentemente e não podem ser restauradas, nem mesmo pela Playrix. Não há nada a fazer para trazer sua cidade velha de volta.
    Posso perguntar, por que você optou por excluir seus dados se queria manter seu jogo?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Porque o jogo pedia para confirmar a exclusão dos meus dados pessoais. E já não é a primeira vez. Já fiz isto e o jogo continuou normal.
    Last edited by Nastari; 06-02-2020 at 02:23 PM.

I lost my game, and I can't get into it anymore.

Please help me, the name of the village. Abu Abdo level 43 is present in a collaboration called friendship
    Last edited by dreadnought; 06-03-2020 at 07:57 PM. Reason: merged

I Have Lost My Town With Level 56
    Town Name:- Modern Town
    Invitation Code:- NM9WXL
    Co Op Tag:- #S6ZF49
    Co op Name:- St Raphael's Island
    Don't remember exact cash and Population...

Problem:- Actually My Sister Was Unable To Complete Regatta Task So I Connected her town on my mobile...
    But Now Both Mine And Her Facebook Account Shows Her Game Only...

I Have Inevitably Lost My Game...

Please Help Me...
    I want My Town Back...

Quote Originally Posted by Gopi09 View Post
    I Have Lost My Town With Level 56
    Town Name:- Modern Town
    Invitation Code:- NM9WXL
    Co Op Tag:- #S6ZF49
    Co op Name:- St Raphael's Island
    Don't remember exact cash and Population...

Problem:- Actually My Sister Was Unable To Complete Regatta Task So I Connected her town on my mobile...
    But Now Both Mine And Her Facebook Account Shows Her Game Only...

I Have Inevitably Lost My Game...

Please Help Me...
    I want My Town Back...
    I have sent you a Private Message in reply to your message to me. Since your message to me is the same as what you've posted here I'm including my reply for others to comment on. Maybe they have more suggestions for you.

Friend, the people on this forum are players like yourself, we are not employees of Playrix and have no influence or interface to the game developers or customer support.

The only way you can hope to get your town back is to send a problem report through the in-game reporting mechanism using the "gear icon" on the upper left side of the screen.

Make sure you include as much information about your original town / game as you can, the co-op you were in, the town name, any code like your "friend code" or "co-op #code".

I wish you well