Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

I lost my town the same way you did can you help me by telling me how to get it back

Hi. Ive read the transfer of Township to a new device tutorial. I dont have or do Facebook, I am connected through my Google Play Game though.
    So, would I be able to recover my Township via there?
    thanks.
    Cris
    Township is 'Ashord'

Quote Originally Posted by cdiddy2000 View Post
    Hi. Ive read the transfer of Township to a new device tutorial. I dont have or do Facebook, I am connected through my Google Play Game though.
    So, would I be able to recover my Township via there? ...
    hi Cris,

there is no guarantee, but my experience report is: I play on Android, no FB, but connected to Google Play - I bought a new Android tablet last year, and after I had downloaded TS, my game was simply there, with the correct level. I don't remember when exactly I connected it to Google Play there (the Help text sounds as if the order is important), and I didn't even have to play through the tutorial.

So, chances are good Also, Playrix doesn't require FB by name - they just talk about "social networks", so Google Play is still accepted.
    Also good to notice: In their Help text they show that they are even prepared that we are not connected to any social network at all, but it's certainly more difficult then. ("provide information... Whether or not your old game was connected to a social network.")

The Help texts about "How to transfer..." I am talking about are here in the forum and - a bit more - in their Support pages (more or less identical with ingame Help texts).

In any case, before a transfer = before giving away the old device, get yourself some documentation of your town:
    you should write down as much of your ingame data as you can (friend code, town name, Coop name + Coop tag) and make screenshots of your town showing level, amount of animals and tcash/coins. Just in case
    It's probably easier/safer, too, if you can do it while you have (still) both devices.

Good luck

Hello! My name is Peter. Saturday somebody stole my phone. Sadly, I made a mistake and did'nt use my Facebook to connect with my profile. My original in game name is fokombere. Could you help me to get it back? Townname: is fokombere.

I lost my gam! Level 83! Been playing for 3 years!!!! I am beyond livid! I have sent numerous request, talked to Google play. They tried to help ultimately no help. Playrix will not reply to me. I am in furious!!!!!! GracePointPeaceTownVille.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Playrix' support is the best (and probably only) address for that. They're slow, though.
    I've already contacted with playrix support and they restored my progress only that it isn't MY progress and town!!!!!!And I don't want to stile anyone 's town!!And now the playrix support doesn't respond me back!!!What can I do??

Quote Originally Posted by Fénix View Post
    I've already contacted with playrix support and they restored my progress only that it isn't MY progress and town!!!!!!And I don't want to stile anyone 's town!!And now the playrix support doesn't respond me back!!!What can I do??
    Oh my goodness!! Are you saying that they've given you someone else's town? That is so bad Please don't play it because the player who really owns it will think they've been hacked! I would suggest sending a private message to the moderator here, Dreadnought - https://forum.playrix.com/private.ph...ewpm&u=1303832 and giving them all the details of your town(s), both your actual town and the one you've been "given", plus the ID number of the conversation you had with Playrix (although maybe you can't see this from the town they've given you), and asking if they can help.

This really makes a mockery of Playrix saying the game is secure, and if a town is hacked it's the player's fault doesn't it?

oh good grief indeed. Ohne Worte. Thanks for your fast answer, JJ!
    and crossing fingers for you, Fėnix, and the other town!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh good grief indeed. Ohne Worte. Thanks for your fast answer, JJ!
    and crossing fingers for you, Fėnix, and the other town!
    Ja. Ohne Worte indeed! It would be unbelievable if we didn't know that it had happened before

Fénix - I really hope that you can get your own town back. Please let us know what happens.

Good luck

I lost my progress after changing to a better device. I logged in both Google and FB but nothing happens. My town is CJ HOME and level is 60. I really need my progress restored. Its a lot of time and work starting from the beginning