Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Thank you dread! I was switching devices, unfortunately my old iPad literally died on me one day and wouldn’t recharge. When I took it into Apple they couldn’t back anything up on it or save it so I had to buy a whole new iPad. When I reinstalled the game it started me at the beginning and never gave me the option to retrieve my old town. I don’t have social media so I didn’t have it backed up with that either. Luckily I’ve already put a support ticket in and have had a couple of exchanges with actual support staff so hopefully they’ll be able to find it soon. Unfortunately I don’t remember my friends id code so I wasn’t able to give them that to make the process faster.

Hi
    I lose my town when I reinstall the phone y I didn't had save the progress in social media.I reinstall the game but it never gave me the option to retrieve my old town .I 've already contacted with the support staff but until now they didn't helped me.All I can remember about my town is the name of it and the name of Co-op.Can anybody help me regain my town??

Seit gestern Abend ich komme nicht mehr in meine Stadt rein 🥺 hab alles ausprobiert aber mein Stadt bleibt einfach weg, hab den Support kontaktiert aber es dauert zu lange bis wann die Fehler behoben wird, ich stecke mittendrin in der Regatta, und durch das ich nicht auf meine Stadt zugreifen kann ist die Regatta schön in Eimer 😭 bitte helfen sie mir, danke

Quote Originally Posted by Fénix View Post
    Hi
    I lose my town when I reinstall the phone y I didn't had save the progress in social media.I reinstall the game but it never gave me the option to retrieve my old town .I 've already contacted with the support staff but until now they didn't helped me.All I can remember about my town is the name of it and the name of Co-op.Can anybody help me regain my town??
    Playrix' support is the best (and probably only) address for that. They're slow, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Camy Laura View Post
    Since last night I no longer come into my city ������ tried everything but my city just stays away, contacted the support but it takes too long until the errors are fixed, I am in the middle of the regatta, and as I can't reach my town, the regatta is accessible in a bucket ������ please help me, thank you
    sorry, lol, dunno how to correct that bucket-translation; it's a German expression meaning sthg like ruined.

Hi Camy,

hier im Forum sind meist nur andere Spieler. Für technische ingame-Hilfe gibt's nur Playrix, und die sind so gut wie nie hier. Es steht zu befürchten, dass die Regatta-Ergebnisse nicht mehr zu retten sind, ja, aber Du kannst versuchen, Playrix in dem Ingame-Bericht darauf hinzuweisen. Vielleicht geben sie Euch eine kleine Entschädigung.
    Viel Erfolg!

Google translate: There are usually only other players here in the forum. There's only Playrix for in-game technical help and they're almost never here. It can happen that the regatta results can no longer be rescued, yes, but you can try to point this out to Playrix in the game report. Maybe they'll give you a small compensation.
    I wish you success!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    [I]sorry, lol, dunno how to correct that bucket-translation; it's a German expression meaning sthg like ruined. [/I
    Up the creek
    Down the pan

Or less figuratively-hopeless / lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    ...Or less figuratively-hopeless / lost cause.
    nah, figurative is good - THX! bucket, creek, pan - good list.

Just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that my town was restored! Yaaaay! So now we know that in some cases the whole process takes about 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that my town was restored! Yaaaay! ...
    Yayyy! Thanks for this, Virginia - was just about to ask! so happy to see you're back!

Thanks DD and Dread and everyone else!