Thread: Keeps telling me its an older version

Keeps telling me its an older version

After installing and then uninstalling IOS version, my android version keeps telling me its an older version and things may be lost. If I click download it takes me to Google play, but there is nothing to download and if I click ok, nothing happens I just go too the game - help please

Hi Lenny

The Android update is not out yet even though the iOS update went out monday. Nothing to do but wait.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

awesome thanks - I uninstalled ios version so I guess i will be ok.

Hi, I have been playing the game on my Phone, and i have decided to put the game on my 10 inch tablet for ease of game play, i downloaded the version to date from Google Play, gone into the game but it will not let me load my game play up, but instead all i keep getting is a message saying " You switched to an earlier version of the game." - you may lose buildings and items introduced in later versions. click OK or DOWNLOAD.

If i click the download it just goes to google play with the button to open the game but no download or update. and goes back to the game, if i click OK the game will play but i have to start the game all over again from the beginning.

i have been into the game settings and made sue i'm connected with the game play to my email address as its the same op my phone...
    the phone gameplay works but i cannot play it on my tablet.... even tho all settings are the same as my phone, it just asks to downl a later version, but it wont let me....

HOPE SOMEONE at Playrix can help!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MIke Gilbert View Post
    Hi, I have been playing the game on my Phone, and i have decided to put the game on my 10 inch tablet for ease of game play, i downloaded the version to date from Google Play, gone into the game but it will not let me load my game play up, but instead all i keep getting is a message saying " You switched to an earlier version of the game." - you may lose buildings and items introduced in later versions. click OK or DOWNLOAD.

If i click the download it just goes to google play with the button to open the game but no download or update. and goes back to the game, if i click OK the game will play but i have to start the game all over again from the beginning.

i have been into the game settings and made sue i'm connected with the game play to my email address as its the same op my phone...
    the phone gameplay works but i cannot play it on my tablet.... even tho all settings are the same as my phone, it just asks to downl a later version, but it wont let me....

HOPE SOMEONE at Playrix can help!!!!!
    The newest update is in the process of being rolled out to all iOS/android/kindle devices. If one of your devices already has it, and one doesn't, you can't synchronize your game until they both have the update. You'll just have to wait a bit more until the update is out for everyone.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I am using a MacBook Pro and there's no update. Members of my Co-op have updated & say they have Halloween decorations. The trouble is that I cannot see their towns, nor fill their planes, trains nor zoo orders. I'm co-leader of my co-op, so this is VERY frustrating. Am I just supposed to 'wait and see' if an update for Township game comes my way? Seems odd. Thanks!

This happens with most updates. There are several different platforms, each of which has a different store that reviews updates before releasing them. Imo it is oretty much inevitable that some of them will go up faster than others. Sometimes it's one os, sometimes another that gets held up.