Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Page View Post
    Yes DD I replied to all of their automated messages, not only that I sent screen shot photos of my previous town, purchase history from Google play account as that is how I was logged in to play in the begining and as much information that I could remember. I continued to message almost every 2nd or 3rd day asking for an update as i read this helps keep yoyr enquiry active. Conversation ID is 7114548.
    Hi Tasha,

have been thinking about you - sounds alright, what you have done, according to our experience so far, and you should have received an answer by a human quite some time ago already. A little but: I noticed lately, that they have changed their procedure (ingame), and if you are in THAT new procedure, you should NOT answer to their *2nd* automated reply, as that tells them you have found a solution, and it closes the ticket.
    OTOH, if you were able to continue writing in the SAME conversation (yes?), it obviously was not closed...

well, we'll try the remaining step we have here: (I suggest) you send a PM to dreadnought, one of our Mods, with your Conversation ID and with a link to your first post about this here in this thread (as explanation). If you don't know how to do this, tell them the title of this thread instead. Ask them for help in contacting Anna Petrova for help, in finding out the status of your help request at Playrix, and maybe solving it there.
    I suggest it this way, instead of PMing Anna yourself, cos dread might have other ideas, for one, and 2nd, cos I am not sure (from my own experience) Anna would read/respond to our PMs So, this might be a bit more hopeful.

For help from us players here, you can still post, what you remember of your Coop, so maybe someone could tell them.

In any case, fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Page View Post
    Yes DD I replied to all of their automated messages, not only that I sent screen shot photos of my previous town, purchase history from Google play account as that is how I was logged in to play in the begining and as much information that I could remember. I continued to message almost every 2nd or 3rd day asking for an update as i read this helps keep yoyr enquiry active. Conversation ID is 7114548.
    I've already passed on the ticket number, and hopefully someone will get back to you soon and assist you in recovering your town. In the meantime, please don't open additional conversations, so they can locate your report with the ID you provided.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hello JJay and others who replied to my inquiries on helping me to restore my lost games (accidentally choose a wrong choice when i change my phone) the support Team was amazing they already restored my games and I’m back with my team (coop) I had to wait a little while to restore it but it’s worth the wait , thank you everyone , I’m gonna post the the process I did with the support team to restore my lost games , so I can share with other player what to do if they same the same issues just like me ...

Quote Originally Posted by avva17 View Post
    Hello JJay and others who replied to my inquiries on helping me to restore my lost games (accidentally choose a wrong choice when i change my phone) the support Team was amazing they already restored my games and I’m back with my team (coop) I had to wait a little while to restore it but it’s worth the wait , thank you everyone , I’m gonna post the the process I did with the support team to restore my lost games , so I can share with other player what to do if they same the same issues just like me ...
    That's great news avva - it's always nice to hear when someone gets a positive result . And it would be very helpful if you could post the process you followed here so we can copy it to others who may have the same problem.

So pleased to know you're back with your co-op. Happy Townshipping in the future

As I promised :

Hi everyone hope this one helps you too while I accidentally choose between server& new game with township when I changed my phone , I did ask help from playrix forum first, most of the person who replied to me was helpful ...then I take their advice too...first thing I did was send a report to support team about my lost game here is the link

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...=web&contact=1

You have fill out the form and send to them , explaining everything what happen before I lost my games....
    Then a support team contacted me via email, she gave me and advice to send a report via township games which I did...

Step by step guide to contact support for lost games...

1. Open township games
    2. Click the settings
    3. Choose help and support
    4. Choose game progress
    5. Choose my town disappeared how do I get back?
    6. Select No, then contact us
    7. Then start new conversation
    8. They gonna ask” hi, how can we help you? “
    9. Then you can tell them your issues/problems
    10. Then they gonna send you some articles that you can checkout ( but if it’s lost games you should Choose No)
    11. Then then choose you want to talk to someone...
    12. They gonna ask you some question like township name, level,co-op tag, invitation code, and what happens before you lost the games...
    In my case I only provide them my township name, coop name, then I guess my level (I know I’m on level90 but don’t know to be exact) it will also help you if you follow up via email if you don’t received any update for a while just to check the status...I did fill up form 1-23/24, got email from support 1/24, then i send them a follow up via email then tru township games contact & support...then I just follow up via township games the other day and I got the message today that they manage to restore my game, I have to uninstall the games and reinstall it again and I make sure I choose the right server , then connected it again to my social media, voila success...

“I learned that we need to save the co op tag and invitation code “ just in case we got problem like lost games in township...”

Hope it helps you too! Happy playing everyone!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 02-09-2020 at 11:13 PM. Reason: removed name

Thank you so much 😊 ☺️

I lost my township and progress. My township is called Toxi Mogul. Please help me regain it

oyunum sıfırladı telefonumu tamire vermiştim oyuna gireyim dedim hepsi sıfırlandı 5569 lv idim TCPARA takımındaydım benim id 20193549886 facebook hesabım yok normalde gmailden girince olması gerekirdi