Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I wonder how Playrix can justify giving away other players' towns, and then insisting that if someone's been hacked that it's their own fault.
    Customer support and help desk positions are one of the highest burn-out jobs there are. Worse, CS/HD staff can develop resentment and cynical (or worse) attitudes over time. It can be traced to the difference between a Thinking or Feeling personality trait. Since hardware/software help is technical, you can bet you are being helped by a knowledgeable, problem-solving T, not an empathic, animal-loving F. Ts also tend to be Judgmental. It is the J part that makes it possible for CS to become the opposite of its intended roles and purpose. Knowing this helps to understand the oxymoron CS is.

In something related to technical issues with Township, I have been having players show up for periods of time that are not in my current "Find Friends" group. And while I welcome more players to help for clovers, I wonder what is causing these "faux friends." Anyone else seeing this in their TS play? I would start a thread on this subject, but my permission has been revoked. Why? Reread the above.
    Last edited by Míc Miller; 04-27-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    Customer support and help desk positions are one of the highest burn-out jobs there are. Worse, CS/HD staff can develop resentment and cynical (or worse) attitudes over time. It can be traced to the difference between a Thinking or Feeling personality trait. Since hardware/software help is technical, you can bet you are being helped by a knowledgeable, problem-solving T, not an empathic, animal-loving F. Ts also tend to be Judgmental. It is the J part that makes it possible for CS to become the opposite of its intended roles and purpose. Knowing this helps to understand the oxymoron is
    After reading this a few times Míc, I have to say I agree. Customer support staff read from a script and have to stick to the script to keep their jobs. It's not really customer support is it? Sad

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    After reading this a few times Míc, I have to say I agree. Customer support staff read from a script and have to stick to the script to keep their jobs. It's not really customer support is it? Sad
    A dissertation can be written on such "playbooks." They and their owners/practitioners are a world unto themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    I would start a thread on this subject, but my permission has been revoked. Why? Reread the above.
    If you're having trouble starting a new thread, you can send me a PM with a screenshot of the error message you get. There's no such thing as "revoking permissions" when it comes to this.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

With the exception of HTML code, all permissions are restored and ON. Now I wish I had taken my paranoia pills and a screenshot.

My town was not found so they generated a random town for me with little coins and tcash but its fine. I'll catch up with time

I finally got my town back! Playrix support restored my town and they told me that i had to desynchronise the game. After that everything is ok!!!

Town lost

I unistalled the game and reinstalled it again, I connected it to FB, 2 windows showed up, level 4 and level 100, I picked the wrong one (level 100), now I can't restore my game, my game still exists and can be seen by my friends.
    I contacted game support since more than 1 week ago but no feedback so far. It seems it will take forever.
    Anyone had the same experience?
    Thank you

My wife lost her town due to deleting beta version. Now when she loads the application on her iPad it states she her game is “saved with a newer version please update.” Is there anyway to retrieve a beta code so she can go back to the beta version?

Quote Originally Posted by Puffer621 View Post
    My wife lost her town due to deleting beta version. Now when she loads the application on her iPad it states she her game is “saved with a newer version please update.” Is there anyway to retrieve a beta code so she can go back to the beta version?
    stuck in exactly the same situation. it drove me crazyyyyy.