Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Lost Town Or Game Progress

Hello i can't connect to my account! Lila town, level 51! Maybe they think that my town has been hacked because a friend of mine was playing from my device with his account! Now i can't switch the accounts! There is always his account although i choose to enter with my Google profile.Plz do something!! Playrix doesn't respond to my messages!

have you tried deleting his game and then downloading it from you google play account?
    did you have your game linked to Facebook? If so you might try to log out of Facebook in game the reconnect.

I am sure that this is the reason Playrix recommends only 1 game per device.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Yes gggillis, i reinstalled the game from my google play account but still nothing. I don't have fb account.. i deleted the cache memory but every time i log in with my account there is always my friend's game. Why playrix support doesn't respond?

Olá perdi minha cidade quero récuperar ela o nome é Tavo26 e estou no nível 50 e faço parte da cooperativa Gold City TITULO DA cooperativa é #G2QF67

Hi all,

I have lost my game. I loaded the Township app after a lengthy absence from the game, and when I connected to Facebook after playing through the demo, it didn't even give me the choice to load my game. I had gotten a new Kindle, but I believe I had been in my town at least a couple times on the new Kindle sometime last year, though I can't be positive.

I sent an in-game help request through help and support on Wednesday of last week, so 8 days ago, and I haven't gotten any reply. On that Wednesday, I answered all the Townbot's questions in an effort to automatically restore my town, but it didn't work. I sent many, many receipts of in-game purchases and the last screenshot I have of my town. I have sent a little note every day or two because I saw somewhere on here that would refresh the ticket and hopefully draw attention to it.

Is there anything else I can do to try to get a response? Is it normal for it to take this long to hear back from Playrix? I am fully aware of what is going on in the world, and I know the support team are likely dealing with many of the same issues we are, so I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering if there is something else I can or should do to try to get help sooner. I'd love to be spending some of my free time in my town.

Thanks so much!

PS: My signature is from when I was still playing every day. I have been in touch with my former co-op mates and was told that I'm no longer in the co-op, but they didn't kick me out, so I don't know what happened there. The level is also a bit lower than what I was actually at, but I figured I'd just leave the signature anyway...
    Co-op: Tigger's Den
    Town name: Changes frequently, but always includes Island
    Level 123
    Kindle

dreadnought
    I can't reply to your last pm because it says your message space is full. Should I go back through the whole process of giving friend code, level, etc or just stop after the initial reply giving the previous conversation number? I also have a new conversation number now.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 04-12-2020 at 08:38 AM. Reason: removed -at- symbol
    Co-op: Tigger's Den
    Town name: Changes frequently, but always includes Island
    Level 123
    Kindle

I have tried many times to contact with playrix support from the game or from their site giving them all the details ( and photos) but they didn't help me. I spent money and time to reach level 51 and now i will give up.
    Very disappointed from playrix support..

Quote Originally Posted by 4jean View Post
    I lost my progress after changing to a better device. I logged in both Google and FB but nothing happens. My town is CJ HOME and level is 60. I really need my progress restored. Its a lot of time and work starting from the beginning
    They restored a town for me but its in Chinese language. I have don't understand Chinese. The progress is similar to mine but it seems to be someone else's town because I have no decorations in my town but this one has lots of decorations. I upgraded my 3 trains to level 21 and about 7 factories to 50% but this is not upgraded at all. So I'm convinced its not my town. Had to contact them again with a new account because I can't communicate with the Chinese language

Quote Originally Posted by 4jean View Post
    They restored a town for me but its in Chinese language. I have don't understand Chinese. The progress is similar to mine but it seems to be someone else's town because I have no decorations in my town but this one has lots of decorations. I upgraded my 3 trains to level 21 and about 7 factories to 50% but this is not upgraded at all. So I'm convinced its not my town. Had to contact them again with a new account because I can't communicate with the Chinese language
    Hi jean.

I've seen that Playrix have done this before - "gifted" towns to players that they don't belong to! Unbelievable in my opinion because they insist that their game is secure

You can change the language by going to settings (small blue cog wheel in the top left hand corner) and pressing this:

Screenshot_2020-04-16-11-34-25_kindlephoto-683956970.jpg

The top box option will change your settings to English

Screenshot_2020-04-16-11-34-48_kindlephoto-684033525.jpg

Then press ok (green button) at the bottom.

You can then contact Playrix from the game telling them this is NOT YOUR TOWN!

I would advise you not to play on this town because there is probably some poor person in China (or elsewhere) thinking that their game has been hacked by you!!!

Really hope you get your town back, and shame on Playrix

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Hi jean.

I've seen that Playrix have done this before - "gifted" towns to players that they don't belong to! Unbelievable in my opinion because they insist that their game is secure

You can change the language by going to settings (small blue cog wheel in the top left hand corner) and pressing this:

Screenshot_2020-04-16-11-34-25_kindlephoto-683956970.jpg

The top box option will change your settings to English

Screenshot_2020-04-16-11-34-48_kindlephoto-684033525.jpg

Then press ok (green button) at the bottom.

You can then contact Playrix from the game telling them this is NOT YOUR TOWN!

I would advise you not to play on this town because there is probably some poor person in China (or elsewhere) thinking that their game has been hacked by you!!!

Really hope you get your town back, and shame on Playrix

Good luck.
    Thanks for your reply. I already contacted them with a new town. So it's still OK to contact them again with the account