Thread: No Orangery Event Anymore?

No Orangery Event Anymore?

Today I expected the Flower Event/Orangery. Instead I got Austin as a magician.

Did anyone get the Orangery or is this changed into the Magic Event?

Got this month's update this morning, Kali, and then the Orangery popped up as usual. Austin thinks he's quite the magician anyway, so it would be perfect to see him with a wizard's hat and magic wand . Can you do anything with the event or is he just dressed up?
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

Thanks for the feedback, Woodlandgirl!

Yes, it is a real event. The task is to play levels consecutively without losing a single level. If you win one level, then you'll get a rainbow blast for the following level, if you win the second too, then you'll get a rainbow blast and a double bomb at the beginning of the third level and if you win the third, then you'll get a rainbow blast, a double bomb and 3 extra moves for every next level until you'll lose one level. In case you lose, I think, you'll get nothing anymore.

The win of this event is that you could play some levels with extra help. But.....I wanted to get the shovels from the orangery. And the unlimited lives.

No, this is not a double bomb but a single one.

Now I have the decision to wait and save my last levels (I'm close to the end of levels available) - maybe tomorrow the Orangery will appear? - or to play all levels. Any other person got the "Magic Event"?

Or: any other person close to the end of levels available got the Orangery?
    Last edited by kali1; 01-26-2018 at 02:22 PM.

I did wonder if this was something for players close to the end of levels as I knew you were nearly there, Kali. There is nothing on the news tab in the game about it, just about the Orangery. It is nice to have a different event, but I know what you mean - those shovels are really helpful sometimes. Good luck!
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

I got the Magician event this morning -- but then the game updated and the Magician event vanished and the orangery event began. One interesting thing I noticed was that the Magician event had lots of labels in Russian.
    Township: Serenity Falls
    Town Code: 2ALMEV
    Township Level: 131
    Co-Op: Puffin Party
    Co-Op Tag: #PUFZZV

Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    Or: any other person close to the end of levels available got the Orangery?
    Hi Kali
    Im at the end of the levels and have got the orangery event. Oddly though, i had a pop up appear on the right hand side of the screen advertising Homescapes, when I clicked on it, the writing was all in Russian!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

Many thanks to you for your replies!!

So I'd assume, I got the "Magic Event" by mistake and maybe it will be part of a coming event (perhaps the New Years Event?).

That gives hope that the Orangery will stay as a usual event. For me it's the most important event at all.

That's funny, that you have gotten something in Russian. My event is in my mother tongue and I too got the Homescapes ad (in my language).

Quote Originally Posted by TNapier View Post
    I got the Magician event this morning -- but then the game updated and the Magician event vanished and the orangery event began. One interesting thing I noticed was that the Magician event had lots of labels in Russian.
    Are you sure you've updated the game? You should prolly message their support, gotta be something in the code there.