Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Wow, that looks awesome It has a very inspiring layout for the town sign! I'm always looking for such ideas. Thanks for sharing Bess

Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    Wow, that looks awesome It has a very inspiring layout for the town sign! I'm always looking for such ideas. Thanks for sharing Bess
    Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    You did a lot of changes since you posted that, did you? I just visited your town and i think it's the opposite of being crowded
    There's so much space between the buildings. That's something i only could dream of. And you've got huge water-areas. Very nice! It brings a kind of unique look to your town.
    Thanks . I liked it before I changed it lol. I found the forum after the the mint lol but I learned the value of space . So I sold some apartments and have been selective... I love your town your Town is also very spacious, I dont notice any eyesoars of buildings lol . It flows very nicely !
    Mary
    Co-op Peoples Choice #PE4MV6
    Town deadend
    Level 89

A town just came up in my random help requests that i think deserves a shout-out! Jelmos Township in Ship Talkers co-op.....it is really well organized with lots of pretty nooks and crannies. Jelmo, if you’re reading this, Well Done!
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦