Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Twin Cities, Minnesota
    Posts
    129
    I'm only level 55, but feel free to check out my town! (see signature for town details). I'm working on reorganizing my downtown shopping area as soon as I get some more land opened up.... same thing with some of my apartment buildings.

    But mine has a lot of water just like yours!
    Town Name: Watertopea (Reeseville) on Android
    Friend Code: GVGCPP
    Coop Name: Easy Breezy Coop, Coop Tag: #ES3P2N
    Description: A fairly relaxed co-op that races in Gold league. Minimum 1 task or opt out. We love players who are helpful and fun! Open co-op and English is our preferred language.

  2. #12
    Member Kasallee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaBee1 View Post
    Hi,
    I want to redesign by town, but I need to be inspired. If you have an amazing town that you want to show-off, please do!

    Thanks!

    Town name: Bear Island
    Level: 63
    Co-op tag: CSP6ZU
    Co-op name: Casterly Rock
    Hi Lisa! Ur off to a great start! Your town is looking really pleasantville. I mean that in a complimentary way. It’s really hard to get great design when there is never enough space. By the time you expand the lands, you will have redesigned everything over a million times lol! I love when new items come out and as finished as my town looks, it gives me something to re-design!

    I invite you to find inspiration in my town and my Zoo

    Good luck and have fun with your town!
    >^katZoo<
    Coop tag #KSMCP3
    Playing on iPad
    Paddle boats included with the FREE ZOO ADMISSION!

  3. #13
    Moderator Nevada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Southeast England, UK
    Posts
    2,149
    Here's my areas I'm happy with...

    Town centre:
    IMG_1255.jpg

    Park:
    IMG_1256.jpg

    Beachfront:
    IMG_1257.jpg

    Amusement pier:
    IMG_1258.jpg
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

    ”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

  4. #14
    Member smile85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeseTeacher View Post
    I'm only level 55, but feel free to check out my town! (see signature for town details). I'm working on reorganizing my downtown shopping area as soon as I get some more land opened up.... same thing with some of my apartment buildings.

    But mine has a lot of water just like yours!
    So does mine, though not as much as I'd like... It would be cool to do a Laketown! Where every thing is floating on the water!! Maybe some day....

    Happily has a nice watery town, with a Lorna G touch to it.
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165
    Device ~ Kindle Fire HD 8
    Playing since 2014, with breaks here and there.
    Racing solo since 1/22/18.

  5. #15
    Member Kasallee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    198
    Here is another lovely “watery” town. Am sure many of u may have seen her town before. She changes her town name monthly it seems but it always “CAT” related, level 235 #MQHDXG . Today her name is ‘CAT’ [Cathy] a floating town.

    I hope she does not mind me sharing her town lol
    >^katZoo<
    Coop tag #KSMCP3
    Playing on iPad
    Paddle boats included with the FREE ZOO ADMISSION!

  6. #16
    Member smile85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasallee View Post
    Here is another lovely “watery” town. Am sure many of u may have seen her town before. She changes her town name monthly it seems but it always “CAT” related, level 235 #MQHDXG . Today her name is ‘CAT’ [Cathy] a floating town.

    I hope she does not mind me sharing her town lol
    Oh, thank you for sharing that! She pretty much does have a city on a lake! And it is lovely!
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165
    Device ~ Kindle Fire HD 8
    Playing since 2014, with breaks here and there.
    Racing solo since 1/22/18.

  7. #17
    Member Kasallee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    Oh, thank you for sharing that! She pretty much does have a city on a lake! And it is lovely!
    I hope u find great inspiration from her town to help you create your own dream Laketown! I bet u will! Thumbs up!
    >^katZoo<
    Coop tag #KSMCP3
    Playing on iPad
    Paddle boats included with the FREE ZOO ADMISSION!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeseTeacher View Post
    I'm only level 55, but feel free to check out my town! (see signature for town details). I'm working on reorganizing my downtown shopping area as soon as I get some more land opened up.... same thing with some of my apartment buildings.

    But mine has a lot of water just like yours!
    Thanks, Reese! Your town looks great! I like your use of water. Having more space is my problem. And the higher our levels get the more expensive it is! 😤
    Thanks for sharing, it really helps!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasallee View Post
    Hi Lisa! Ur off to a great start! Your town is looking really pleasantville. I mean that in a complimentary way. It’s really hard to get great design when there is never enough space. By the time you expand the lands, you will have redesigned everything over a million times lol! I love when new items come out and as finished as my town looks, it gives me something to re-design!

    I invite you to find inspiration in my town and my Zoo

    Good luck and have fun with your town!
    Kat, your town is an inspiration! Thanks for sharing! I got lots of good ideas. Thanks for sharing.😊

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Here's my areas I'm happy with...

    Town centre:
    IMG_1255.jpg

    Park:
    IMG_1256.jpg

    Beachfront:
    IMG_1257.jpg

    Amusement pier:
    IMG_1258.jpg
    Thanks, Nevada! Those are great shots. I especially like the town centre. I struggle with making my town hall look impressive. Maybe when I have more space, mine can look as good as yours!😄

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •