Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game crashes

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon58 View Post
    Having same problem regarding freezing and having to keep reloading. Have contacted support. Still waiting for them to solve this issue.Have tried to load 3 times or more today. Have now given up. If not sorted soon, I to will stop playing
    Have You contact with support in game or by the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Have You contact with support in game or by the mail?
    Contacting support gets a form letter reply saying clear cache restart the game try a diferent browser blah blah blah. Most of us have tried all that before contacting support.

Don't give up.You need to ask for help the support team

Crash

First time this has happened to me. I am on level 1409 and it says more levels are coming soon. But I read there are many more. Try to load Pup Training but the round won't start. Meantime, my free time I earned in the Easter game is ticking away! I have rebooted my iPad but that didn't work.

Are You sure You got very last version of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by terrisalmon View Post
    Contacting support gets a form letter reply saying clear cache restart the game try a diferent browser blah blah blah. Most of us have tried all that before contacting support.
    You have to reply You tried all but nothing helps. Its typically questions to check if You tried to make anything. Dont give up! Support Team are really very helpfull.

Still waiting for support to solve the issue of this game constantly crashing or freezing. I like this game but am now getting rather fed up of these issues and support not doing anything to solve it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon58 View Post
    Still waiting for support to solve the issue of this game constantly crashing or freezing. I like this game but am now getting rather fed up of these issues and support not doing anything to solve it.....
    What is Your device?

If comes bout support, be patient. Had same bug and now all is working out right Asking bout device to try quess why Your game is crashing or freezing. On mobile Your memory might be too low to run this game well.

Frustration & never any consideration of player loss.

This is the most expensive match 3 I know of, yet it is filled w/bugs that never seem to be acknowledged, resolved or compensated.
    Yet again another regular bug which costs the player. For some reason the game switches back to startup screen frm fullscreen & FREEZES. Game lost & in this case a level I've been trying to do for a while. Resources, turns & effort all wasted

I would like the 900 coins & boosters used at level start refunded, please. GScapes FRUSTRATION 09042018.jpg
    Last edited by Maeve; 04-09-2018 at 02:08 PM.

Are there any Mods on? Do Mods helps with these issues?