Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game crashes

It's really bad and sending reports doesn't get any help either just keep sending back I've sent the report using the wrong link but I've sent 3 now using the link they said to use I love this game but it's getting so annoying taking all the joy out of it

gardenscapes crashing

Well no one has come back with any answer and it's still happening. It's not my computer everything else is fine including all the other games. Giving up on this until someone sorts this rubbish out.

Please contact with support.

I used to had same issue on my android and support figured out memory of my device is too low. After end Xmas event everything is fine now and game works smoothly.

You are playing on PC, right?

¡No se me carga el juego y no sé por qué!

¡no se me carga el juego y no sé por qué!

gardenscapes crashing

After weeks of sticking and crashing or not loading at all and nothing being done I have come to the conclusion that as much as I enjoy this game (when it's working) the quality and maintaining of it is rubbish. I have finally given up and will not be playing anymore.

mine AS DONE THE SAME THING.

Have You guys been contact with support? If no, please, do it.
    I had same problem and Support team has solved it

Having same problem regarding freezing and having to keep reloading. Have contacted support. Still waiting for them to solve this issue.Have tried to load 3 times or more today. Have now given up. If not sorted soon, I to will stop playing

Me Too! I love this game but not waiting for it to load.