Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game crashes

Game crashes

I love this game. But it crashes a lot. I would not mind it so much if it weren't happening in the middle of my games and even when I'm about to win. I've played other match 3 games and have not had this problem. Please fix. I hate losing lives because of this.

What are you playing it on? Could be that the phone's laggy or something. Have you tried messaging their support?

What are you playing it on? Could be that your phone's clustered or smth. Have you tried messaging their support?

I like this game but yesterday it started to crash and I can't play. Please, can you resolve this problem?

Yeah, since the last switch from Christmas to normal the game crashes often in the middle of the levels. Very annoying.

I'm playing on my desktop with Windows 10 and having crashing issues. It is worst when there is a side game going on such as the electric or fireworks competition. Sadly, not only does the game crash it takes down the browser and any other open browser on my computer. Today is really awful. I started signing in at 6:00 am, it is now 6:55 am, I've had to reload the game three times and still haven't gotten to play.

Mine is the same today since the firework event started yesterday I'm playing with windows 10 and pc as I always do

since the new update came out from the game the is crashing can't play i have done everything even i put out my firewall and still the is crashing and i also had deleted flashplayer and reinstalled it but the game keeps crashing ..

i like the game alot else i would not have played the game more then 1 time on a day

so i realy hope that you fix this so we all can play the game again

Quote Originally Posted by Syzsygy View Post
    I'm playing on my desktop with Windows 10 and having crashing issues. It is worst when there is a side game going on such as the electric or fireworks competition. Sadly, not only does the game crash it takes down the browser and any other open browser on my computer. Today is really awful. I started signing in at 6:00 am, it is now 6:55 am, I've had to reload the game three times and still haven't gotten to play.
    Mine doing the same. I got told that I don't have enough memory, (need 4 GB ram and 512 Mb memory) - But I do have that and it is still crashing, so I have no idea where to go from here...

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda Wijngaarden View Post
    since the new update came out from the game the is crashing can't play i have done everything even i put out my firewall and still the is crashing and i also had deleted flashplayer and reinstalled it but the game keeps crashing ..

i like the game alot else i would not have played the game more then 1 time on a day

so i really hope that you fix this so we all can play the game again
    i have try also more browsers and my husband even took the firewall down and even that did not work
    now we have new fireworks plant flower event and the Chinese new year event and i can not play the game

so please fix this i want to play the game again and wanna do the events if that is possible.

This is the error i get (Dutch Text) :
    ------------------------------------
    Probleemhandtekening:
    Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem: APPCRASH
    Naam van de toepassing: Facebook Gameroom Browser.exe
    Versie van toepassing: 63.0.0.0
    Tijdstempel van toepassing: 5a6a307a
    Naam van foutmodule: fenix28.0.0.161.dll
    Versie van foutmodule: 28.0.0.161
    Tijdstempel van foutmodule: 5a73a2e8
    Uitzonderingscode: 40000015
    Uitzonderingsmarge: 0088718e
    Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
    Landinstelling-id: 1043
    Aanvullende informatie 1: e202
    Aanvullende informatie 2: e202138582a7031ef854012f884d7bf1
    Aanvullende informatie 3: 612a
    Aanvullende informatie 4: 612a89cfbe350af7a4439ca857e0d3d4
    ------------------------------------------
    This crash i get with facebook gameroom and with IE , Firefox, google chrome, and with Opera

so please fix the game i want to play the game becase of the crashes i could dothe events fireworks , orange flower and the chinese ney year.

Regards Miranda
    Last edited by Miranda Wijngaarden; 02-17-2018 at 05:41 AM.