Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Timed levels and lives

Timed levels and lives

Playrix, why have you made these levels so difficult?
    I am on level 185, I have no "bombs" left to help me and no coins, my only option to beat this level is to wait for my lives to refill and then watch them disappear in an instance as I fail yet again, or to purchase more lives or coins. I appreciate that there has to be a money making element to this game but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has become so frustrated by it they they are thinking of deleting. 5 lives is not enough especially for these timed levels and the rewards can be disappointing, we want to see our gardens develop not "pay" for Austin to make a phone call or throw his dog a stick!
    When I started playing this game I thought it was a lovely concept but as I move through it I'm feeling more and more as if you are just trying to con me into parting with cash. I'm sure some of your players will be willing to do that but many of them including me will not - time for a re-think before you lose a lot of your members

Hi Debbie!

Sorry to hear the timed levels give you so much trouble. I hope it will be of some relief that currently the developers are tweaking them to make them easier and more passable This should happen in the next update that's coming very soon, so don't lose hope!

Good to hear! I'm an older player and speed is not my forte! I keep thinking I'll quit the game next time I reach a timed level, but after several attempts over several days so far I've got through them.

I'm the same Debbie. I'm a real gardener, and started playing because I wanted to create gardens not drink lemonade with the dog lady!

Los niveles de tiempo son muy difíciles para mí. Estoy en el 185 y no puedo pasarlo. Los requerimiento son muy difíciles. Y estoy de acuerdo en que la recompensa es muy poca. 50 monedas es poco

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hi Debbie!

Sorry to hear the timed levels give you so much trouble. I hope it will be of some relief that currently the developers are tweaking them to make them easier and more passable This should happen in the next update that's coming very soon, so don't lose hope!
    Thank you. However, it would be nice to be able to just NOT have to do the timed levels if we want to opt out. They make me want to quit, which is a shame, because I do enjoy playing the normal games, no matter how many trys it takes.
    I HATE! HATE! HATE timed games of any type, and will probably quit this one when I get to the next timed level.

You could do that for most of the levels. The majority of them are really hard to get through and it takes ages to make any progress, especially when random, non-garden tasks are thrown in.

I am level 177 ans stuck on a timed level also. It would be nice if either the timer was a bit longer or if you make a certain match is gives you a few extra seconds

Timed Games

Some of us are not young and no longer have nimble fingers, and our minds don't work quite as quickly as they used to do. Your games with a timer are impossible to do without spending a great deal of money on extra time and boosters. I can't afford it. Please either discontinue the timers or at least give us another option. Otherwise, either I will have to stop playing my favorite game, or my husband will divorce me. Thank you for considering my request.

Timed levels are certainly not impossible, see it as getting unlimited moves instead of unlimited time. I sometimes completed levels by randomly flicking. Whether or not you get through the level is based more on the luck of the draw rather than speed.

One does not have to use extra time or boosters to complete a timed level. If you time out, and you realise it is not possible to complete the level in the next 5 (not 30) seconds, you are better off starting the level over again.
    Last edited by Sage Mage; 06-28-2017 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Last point was offensive so I removed it