Thread: Faster Zoo Growth Details

Faster Zoo Growth Details

NEW IN THE ZOO

• Faster Zoo growth: now you don't need as many popularity points to level up!

Here's the details on the changes to the zoo.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IqI9FjJWzLZS1rof5mKSxMPqsrYLDr51D3wBx3hLFUU/

This is definitely a step in the right direction! The only minor issue is with lower heart exp it seems like there isn't enough planks to go around (even with the lower hearts for heartboxes too). Before the update I had enough planks to build the next enclosure as soon as I leveled up since it took longer. With lower heart exp I'm nearly at the next level with far less planks, but it might be because other building upgrades require lots as well, maybe poor luck with planks, or a combination of both. Anyway I'll be looking out for planks and goodies from more frequent heartboxes!

How is your zoo progressing after the update?
    Guide to everything about Township: townshipwiki.com
    View Co-op List: bit.ly/coopslist or Add your Co-op: bit.ly/cooprecruit
    Master Regatta Task List: bit.ly/RegattaTasks

I have finally just levelled up in the zoo to level 9 it is saying almost 7000 popularity points to next level up... Does this sound right because it still seems like quite a lot... I have all of my buildings upgraded to receive extra popularity points plus have the zoo booster on and it's still barely putting a dent in the points..

Hi Brendon

The first time I look at your spreadsheet I was surprised by the numbers as I did not encountered such high numbers to level up in the zoo. So I wait for my next level to start and make sure my memory was not playing tricks. I just reached level 37 and I need 56,475 hearts XP for the next level, not 724,220.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Brendon, I too cannot understand your spreadsheet at all. Popularity Points are what is needed to level up in the Zoo and the only update changes were a reduction in their requirements. XP points are for leveling up in Township and I have not seen any announcement about any changes to them.

Very confused by your data.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Very confused by your data.
    Me too

I was almost half past level 13 before the update and reached level 14 very quickly. For reaching level 15 I need smth about 14000 heart points (now it's around 60% of level 14 and 6934 heart points to get for level up)

Hi Graylady, Nana, and Faye,
    Sorry I didn't realize those big numbers were actually the total popularity points for that level. It confused me a lot as well, but thankfully a co-op member pointed it out today. If you're reading this, Thanks ash!

Pop Points = Popularity Points. Seems like they've reduced it by quite a lot, but is it enough? idk..

I've added the new points for each level to the table and renamed a few things, so hopefully it's understandable now.

Hi Brendon

Are you adding all the levels by any chance? If so, I find that very confusing. We never see the total obtained so far. We just see waht is need to reach the next level and that is the important part I think.

Otherwise, your numbers do not make sense. I just reached level 38 and I need around 57,825 pop points to reach 39.

Still confused...
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Brendon

Are you adding all the levels by any chance? If so, I find that very confusing. We never see the total obtained so far. We just see waht is need to reach the next level and that is the important part I think.

Otherwise, your numbers do not make sense. I just reached level 38 and I need around 57,825 pop points to reach 39.

Still confused...
    Hi Graylady,

The 1st table shows the total amount of popularity points at that particular level.
    For example: at level 39 it was previously 1,404,142 points from level 0-39, and now it's 999,553 points total.

The 2nd table shows the popularity points for the next level.
    For example: from level 38-39 it was previously 84,553 points, and now requires 57,824 points to level 39.

The 3rd table is the amount of popularity points you need at a certain level to get a giftbox at zoo buildings.
    For example: level 39 it was 285 points to get a giftbox, and now it's 175 for a giftbox