Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 25.01 Meet 1st Update of 2018!

the game for my mac computer says i need to update, but I'm not sure how. The App store doesn't give the option to update just open, when you click on open it takes you to the game that says update.

Hello
    Why i cant play normale level just cheast ? And this i cant play not in 17 hours... last few days i cant play normal level.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanja84 View Post
    Hello
    Why i cant play normale level just cheast ? And this i cant play not in 17 hours... last few days i cant play normal level.
    You have reached the end of the game - you completed all currently available levels. New levels (~25) will be added each week, so in the meantime, you can play the chest levels, for which you get coins (no stars).

Why must I always have to wait for levels

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Join the new exciting adventures, go on a pirate treasure hunt and enjoy February holidays!
    Take a look at what’s waiting for you in the game:

A NEW PART OF THE RIVERSIDE AREA STORYLINE
    - Black sails and a treasure chest: enjoy pirate adventures with Lucy and Steven!
    - Get the cooking area ready for a cook-off!
    - Get to know Sean Parker, a historian who is going to carry out excavation works in the garden.

FEBRUARY HOLIDAY SPECIALS
    - Celebrate the Lunar New Year: beat holiday levels without losing any to win awesome rewards!
    - Enjoy St. Valentine's Day: a surprise is waiting for you!

ALSO FEATURING

- One more chain of levels in the Training event
    - Community-requested feature: design options for the swan fountain

Don’t miss all this fun, download the update! And definitely let us know what you think about all the upcoming changes and new experiences in this thread

Why must I always have to wait on more levels when you always have plenty puzzles forMe to solve/beat and then spend more money. Things get interesting in the games but I truly desire more levels to beat
    Last edited by Sandpiper; 02-28-2018 at 05:35 AM. Reason: To add more info

I think levels are added separately from the updates.