Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 25.01 Meet 1st Update of 2018!

Nataly, so far so "great" , not sure if it was me, but had a little problem with the dog (aka: Spottie, very original name, huh ? (lol), he would get to the bone, but nothing happened, probably "operator error. Dread agree on the designs for fountains, thanks for mentioning it as I would not have known. Not sure if I missed the day of the start of the Valentines Event, maybe Bethany knows? I keep looking, and checking but haven't seen anything yet (could be operator error again ).
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Nataly, so far so "great" , not sure if it was me, but had a little problem with the dog (aka: Spottie, very original name, huh ? (lol), he would get to the bone, but nothing happened, probably "operator error. Dread agree on the designs for fountains, thanks for mentioning it as I would not have known. Not sure if I missed the day of the start of the Valentines Event, maybe Bethany knows? I keep looking, and checking but haven't seen anything yet (could be operator error again ).
    I can't find anything on the start of the Valentine's Day event, either. With only a week until the holiday, I would think it would begin soon.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I can't find anything on the start of the Valentine's Day event, either. With only a week until the holiday, I would think it would begin soon.
    Thank you my dear. Just wanted to make sure it just wasn't me (lol), been just a looking and haven't seen anything either. Thanks again Bethany, appreciate it
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

What level do you have to be on for the Swan Fountain please?

When is the update gonna be available for tablets? I'm excited about the new things in store for February! I love the fountain....but maybe adding some additional eye catching designs, maybe flower beds would add some color plus be so pretty with the swan. Can't wait to be able to get new rewards also. This is going to be a great update! Thank You Gardenscapes
    Angie

I can't seem to get Austin to wear his new outfit in my Garden any suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by betsrolin@yahoo.com View Post
    I can't seem to get Austin to wear his new outfit in my Garden any suggestions
    If you're referring to the "Dress Austin" mini-game on facebook, you can't transfer the outfits in your gardenscapes game, that mini-game it's just for fun, is not related to the gameplay.

Sziasztok!
    Olyan kérdésssel fordulnék hozzátok,hogy a gépen hogyan tudnám a telefonon elért pályán kezdeni(jelen esetben 110)
    Válaszotok elöre is köszönöm

Cool!!!!!!

Ah okay didn't know that . Thanks