Thread: More T-Cash Sales

More T-Cash Sales

Why can’t there be more frequent sales on T Cash so people can afford to buy some

I agree, I only buy when there are sales. There should be a weekly sale, like in other games. Deals for Sundays, as an incentive for people to buy more tcash and maybe even discounts on other items like gems.

I agree this is a great idea. Still need big discounts for more T-cash.

I agree. It would be great to have more T-cash sales. I would also like to percent-off days, ie '40 % off any bundle of T-cash'.

Have y'all come across the "sale bundles" yet? Up on the coins/cash button, (if you're lucky), there are now bundles for sale offering TC and boosters and gems and stuff.

I can't post a pic yet cause mime have disappeared, but whenever they're back again later I'll post one if no one else has already.

I still think we should have "add-on packs" with each regatta season. So for example, this seasons "beach" theme, should have a sale offered in this first week for X TC, and bonus decorations matching the theme. Nothing fancy or complicated, just "filler" decorations like a couple laid out beach towels, a sand castle, a little patch of shells, a rock pool, a kids bucket and spade. All just one-square size, like the deck chairs.

Wild West season could have had a little tumble weed, maybe a cowboys hat, or just a pile of rope, a couple different cacti, maybe a little horseshoe and spur... Something. And the TC.

All just little cheap decorations, and whatever amount of TC (seems to be player-specific). I think they'd make a ton of money off this is they made it a thing. Start a new season, everybody can see the decorations in the yacht club, then a couple days later, drop the "add-on" sale, so people can see all the little extras they can put in with the yacht club stuff just to tie it all together.
    I'd by the heck out of that.

They could even do it so the first time you buy the sale, you get everything, then the decorations stay on sale so you can purchase extras of those. (Since for some reason you can only buy a sale once).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”It’s been a long December and there’s reason to believe,
    Maybe this year will be better than the last”

Morning Nevada....I have never had the bundle offer, my daughter has them but not I lol

I do have the Wold Football offer with deco / 400Ts for 21.99AUD...this is 150Ts less than the last event offer which was 550Ts for 21.99AUD , to say I'm disappointed doesn't really say it I'm passed that point lol so won't be taking up on their offer any time soon.
    Zena's Greenlands
    L168.....Zoo L45

IOS iPad

From the Land Downunder ....Australia

🇦🇺 Australia ❤️ From me to you New Zealand 🇳🇿

Nice idea there Nevada.

Here's my bundles for info.

cash bundlees.jpg

cash bundles2.jpg
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    ...All just little cheap decorations, and whatever amount of TC (seems to be player-specific). I think they'd make a ton of money off this is they made it a thing. Start a new season, everybody can see the decorations in the yacht club, then a couple days later, drop the "add-on" sale, so people can see all the little extras they can put in with the yacht club stuff just to tie it all together.
    I'd buy the heck out of that.
    Me too, dudette, me too. I’d rather have loads of little bits and pieces and just a couple of bigguns, for sure. Smaller decos by whatever means helps lessen the perennial issue of older players running out of space, too.

I currently have a “special” Tcash sale of 160 cash for $5.99 when I can basically get 155 Tcash everyday for $5.99. What kind of sale is that??

I don’t think the bundles are any better. They are giving you less Tcash than before and simply substituting Tcash for things like barn tools, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Have y'all come across the "sale bundles" yet? Up on the coins/cash button, (if you're lucky), there are now bundles for sale offering TC and boosters and gems and stuff
    After last update these bundles appeared in my mini/second town. No bundles with gems so far. Also no bundles in my main town - strange move from playrix as my mini town never spent (or will spend) a single cent, lol
    Attached Images Attached Images