Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: T-Cash Taken Away Because Of Alleged Cheating

Maniago, Everyone effected by this should be contacting where they pay out, (google, apple etc) and their bank. Also, if possible, screen shots of all the complaints. We are talking thousands of people world wide.
    To those that werent effected by this, your statements would be very different if you had gone into your game that you have taken pride in, worked hard on, never cheated in any way, and found that you no longer have the t-cash that you personally purchased and have proof of. Please be a bit more sensitive to those that are very hurt by Playrix actions. Thank you.

Hi all,

Gotten several PMs about this thread today.

I just wanted to ask that those unaffected by the recent removal of T-Cash try and refrain from minimizing the hurt feelings of those affected. The Harbor Glitch was understandably a huge frustration for everyone and it's great that it has been patched. But this is it's own issue. We'd really like to ensure the forums remain a helpful and supportive place.

We'd also like to keep this thread largely for those who have been affected to post about their experiences. Advice about how to report things to Playrix, Amazon, Apple, etc. and general commiseration is, of course, still and always welcome.
    Last edited by Amoria; 01-25-2018 at 01:41 AM.

Mi intención de registrarme en estos foros es denunciar la acción cometida en cuanto a mi persona en el juego.
    Recibí un comunicado diciendo que según ustedes estaba cometiendo algo ilegal en las normas del juego y que por ello me sancionan quitándome todos los billetes acumulados del juego habiendo sido pagados o ganados religiosamente por mi.
    Si en verdad hubiera cometido alguna irregularidad ( lo cual no considero ) , lo mínimo que creo deberían haber hecho es comunicármelo sin llegar a ejecutar unilateralmente tal barbaridad.
    Es por ello que solicito de ustedes la reposición inmediata de el efectivo acumulado retirado de mi cuenta y una explicación de la supuesta trampa a la que ustedes se refieren en su escrito.
    Sin otro particular y esperando su respuesta.
    Pablo Torres.

Hello Amoria. I did report loss of Tcash to the devs but that was almost a month back. Do I also fall in this category?

I apologise if I upset/annoyed anyone. It was not my intention to "make light" of this issues many of us are facing. I'm sorry if anything I said came across that way.

We are on day 3, has anyone heard officially, a real response, from playrix yet? Those of us that have been effected by this need to continue to communicate, be sure that you have contacted amazon, apple, (where you are set up to pay for games), along with your bank. My understanding is that Playrix just may be letting time slide by this issue, making amazon, apple, google, etc, reimburse us instead of them taking the responsibility for their mess they made.

Please give me back my T cash! I never cheated and regularly bought T cash. I sen the last 4 Apple receipts to Customer Service but nothing happened.
    My town: Hammabourgh.
    As I live in Germany I had to send my complaint to german speaking Customer Service. No reply☹️☹️

Quote Originally Posted by Fleki View Post
    Mi intención de registrarme en estos foros es denunciar la acción cometida en cuanto a mi persona en el juego.
    Recibí un comunicado diciendo que según ustedes estaba cometiendo algo ilegal en las normas del juego y que por ello me sancionan quitándome todos los billetes acumulados del juego habiendo sido pagados o ganados religiosamente por mi.
    Si en verdad hubiera cometido alguna irregularidad ( lo cual no considero ) , lo mínimo que creo deberían haber hecho es comunicármelo sin llegar a ejecutar unilateralmente tal barbaridad.
    Es por ello que solicito de ustedes la reposición inmediata de el efectivo acumulado retirado de mi cuenta y una explicación de la supuesta trampa a la que ustedes se refieren en su escrito.
    Sin otro particular y esperando su respuesta.
    Pablo Torres.
    My intention to register in these forums is to denounce the action committed as to my person in the game.
    I received a statement saying that according to you I was committing something illegal in the rules of the game and that is why they sanction me by removing all the accumulated tickets of the game having been paid or won religiously by me.
    If in fact I had committed any irregularity (which I do not consider), the least I think they should have done is communicate it to me without actually unilaterally executing such barbarity.
    That is why I request from you the immediate replacement of the accumulated cash withdrawn from my account and an explanation of the alleged trap to which you refer in your writing.
    Without another particular and waiting for your answer.
    Pablo Torres.

Pablo; unfortunately this is a problem that has affected many people recently. Playrix are currently working on resolving this issue. In the meantime, have you reported this through the in-game support settings? (The cog wheel under your population count).

Pablo; desafortunadamente este es un problema que ha afectado a muchas personas recientemente. Playrix está trabajando actualmente para resolver este problema. Mientras tanto, ¿has informado esto a través de la configuración de soporte en el juego? (La rueda dentada bajo su conteo de población).

Exclamation Important info

Hello, everyone!

I'd like to reinstate that the glitch in the game that allowed players to obtain access to their friends' resources AND unfairly earn T-cash (aka Harbor Glitch) has been successfully fixed in the update released recently. As a result, the unfairly earned T-cash was withdrawn from the accounts of players who exploited this glitch.

The T-cash that was bought from the official App Stores wasn't taken.

At the moment, the devs are double-checking all affected players. In case the exploitation of the glitch isn't confirmed, you will be returned all the resources withdrawn.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions regarding the issue in this thread.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Regards,
    Natasha

Has anyone effected by this, continued to play, and/or have even dared to receive your gifts other players have sent you, and/or opened balloons?
    I personally have not, and will not.
    3931F36B-5032-4305-BE97-2AC1A464D101.jpg